All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder. Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerLawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder. Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
W1ldyOvvnZ
Skilled
Skilled
W1ldyOvvnZ

Forum Rep : 0

Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder. Empty
PostSubject: Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder.   Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:41 pm

I've been thinking of making a stick welder on my tractor. If anyone has searched on youtube about "Homemade welders" or "Alternator Welders" you might have seen this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQQJej8PbKs

I've been thinking for a while about building one for my on-road vehicle and had thought how useful it would be for an off-road vehicle and then thought it would be amazing on a lawn tractor! Just hold some electrodes in a container and put some quick connects and a 6ft cables on it and be able to do some welding on the trail, I know when my tractors axle broke I wish I had a welder just to be able to drive it back to the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
Hillbilly Homer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hillbilly Homer

Forum Rep : 2
Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder.   Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder. Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Nice build. It is actually a ac welder if he removed diode.
Back to top Go down

Lawn tractor with built in stick/arc welder.
Page 1 of 1