All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

yard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown Timeryard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

Cleaning the yard with the racer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stretch44875
Administrator
Administrator
Stretch44875

Forum Rep : 7

yard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning the yard with the racer   yard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:48 am

The quick way to move downed tree limbs.

Back to top Go down
Offroader97
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the yard with the racer   yard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

What lawn mowers do you find the 820s in?
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Administrator
Stretch44875

Forum Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the yard with the racer   yard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:15 pm

I've been finding them out of the mowers. I know the larger older craftsmans could have them, like 18 hp or so. I get on craigslist or ebay and search for mower transmissions/transaxles. They are peerless, 1 in axle, and usually 5 or 6 speed. I've paid 40-75 dollars a piece. Have 4 in tractors, and 2 parts trannys. Most times you have to look at the pictures and compare to one you have, or google peerless 820 for a pic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning the yard with the racer   yard - Cleaning the yard with the racer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning the yard with the racer
Page 1 of 1