All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?

Go down 
+9
WellThatsSurprising
TheRainbowBoxer
Stretch44875
boggo
CraftsMAN
W1ldyOvvnZ
gearheadmike
11hpcrafstman
Hillbilly Homer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hillbilly Homer
Hillbilly Homer

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Empty
PostSubject: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

Smile..If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?.. Smile
Back to top Go down
11hpcrafstman
11hpcrafstman

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:30 pm

buy a new old one
Back to top Go down
gearheadmike
gearheadmike

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 8:55 pm

build a sweet a$$ 4x4 mudder and a fast racing mower but then i might just take the cash and run haha
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 9:33 pm

Buy a cheap 4x4 ATV and put the motor, drive train, steering, etc. on the tractor and get some nice Tires and make some snorkels. Or make a backhoe For a Lawn Tractor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
CraftsMAN
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 12:15 am

Buy a honda 5000gt 4x4 tractor and offroad the hell out of it!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CRUSHEMCustoms/
boggo
boggo

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:43 am

buy a honda 4x4 300cc big red quad, put the chassis under a lawnmower. reason for choosing this quad because we have one and its the best, climbs good, enough power to do anything really and the rear an't independant also its all locked. Very Happy also if i had money left over buy a winch and maybe bigass quad tires.
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 6:20 am

I've spent 6-700 per tractor in parts. And labor is huge. So guess I would build what I alreay have.
high spped gears 180
tires 100
rims 50
battery 25
bearings 20
pulleys and belt 60
tie rod ends 25
steel 50
welding gas wire 50
lights 20
brake disk and caliper 50
kart axle 50
grease oil rtv 25
transmission 60
steel 50
hardware 25
fuel line filter 10
throttle choke cables 15
engines frames seats etc I may get free cheap. And a lot of other stuff I have laying around.
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 6:47 am

Other than spare shifter keys, belts, and new tires... I'd buy stuff to put in my tractor's "trunk" Very Happy (insulated cooler made from an ammo can)... $1000 would last quite a while.

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? DSCN1055Medium

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
WellThatsSurprising
WellThatsSurprising

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:25 am

A custom made shaft drive cryo treated transaxle with high/low range that can hit 40mph in the top gear
Back to top Go down
dked41
dked41

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:53 am

I would probably upgrade and modify the fun out of it. If it had the bulletproof trans, dependable engine, and smooth ride with all the traction I need, I wonder if I would enjoy it as much. I sure would like to find out though.
Back to top Go down
gilsonrumbler
gilsonrumbler

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:58 pm

fill my barns with tractors such as older murrays... craftsman... gilsons..... and... mod em...
Back to top Go down
mowerstompin
mowerstompin

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

Another racer Very Happy

Tires/Wheels
Peerless 700
Chain/sprockets
Hubs/front axle
1 1/4" axle
etc
etc
etc

The list is never ending lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mowerstompin
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 2:51 am

Gas money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?   If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you had a thousand dollars to spend on your tractor what would you do to it?
Page 1 of 1