All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

I need help with my pulley swap! :( Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerI need help with my pulley swap! :( Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!

I need help with my pulley swap! :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CityRedneck
Apprentice
Apprentice
CityRedneck

Forum Rep : 0

I need help with my pulley swap! :( Empty
PostSubject: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:55 pm

ok so. im allowed to swap my pulley's and i wanna go 4.5in or a 5in on the engine and a 3in on the trans. top speed around 30-38mph. perfect for me. I know how to do it but i dont know how i can swap the front pulley yet keep the deck drive pulley because i still mow the lawn with it. Please give me some ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly Homer
Apprentice
Apprentice
Hillbilly Homer

Forum Rep : 2
PostSubject: Re: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

A pulley swap on a cutter!!!

No ...Dangerous... No
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Administrator
Stretch44875

Forum Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 am

Get a different tractor. I made a mowing one faster as a kid, but it went 12mph.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
Apprentice
Apprentice
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:04 pm

yea i know its dangerous so i think i might price a bush hog to pull behind it. ya know?
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Grand Master
Grand Master
dangeroustoys56

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Id keep the mod mower a mod and get a stock mower for the grass - or keep the ER/ambulance number handy - youll need it.
Back to top Go down
CityRedneck
Apprentice
Apprentice
CityRedneck

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 am

yea im pricing one still looking for a trailer bush hog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with my pulley swap! :(   I need help with my pulley swap! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need help with my pulley swap! :(
Page 1 of 1