All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dked41
dked41

I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Empty
PostSubject: I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something   I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 11:32 am

I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something. If I ever find time.
I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Sunp0024
I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Sunp0025
I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Sunp0026
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something   I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 6:49 pm

That top one is one ive never seen before - the simplicity - the front piece off the dynamark could be worth something.

I used to have a simplicity like the one behind the white one - PO redneck engineered it too badly, ended up using it for parts and junked the rest.

I just picked up a powerwheels escalade for $25 - seeing those RER's gave me an idea for modding it - id like to put a tractor drivetrain/motor in a steel chassis under it - i have a RER murray chassis hanging around , can see how that would fit under it.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something   I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 2:06 am

That first one is so cool looking! its so weird that its cool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
dked41
dked41

PostSubject: Re: I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something   I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 10:49 am

The one with the front end is a Dynamark, the Simplicity body is on it because the original Dynamark body was broken in half and the broken half was missing. I was thinking a bench seat and small dump box for it, but I have a bunch of other projects to get to first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something   I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a couple of tractors waiting to become something
Page 1 of 1