All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 12/16/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
Voting for the 2017 Build-Off is now a go! Click Here to cast your stone!
The prize list has been finalized! Check out what's up for grabs by clicking here!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:38 pm

What it looked like stock.

How it looked when I first built it up hood was off due to engine work I put 20in quad tires all the way around her red bars are to protect the engine

then i blacked her out and put xr80 wheels in the front

now this is what it looks like at the moment still work in progress

then i added kc lights and a Yamaha raptor head light and and added more tube to the bumper

then im gonna add this hitch haul on the back with my big ammo box and stainless steel box for tools and gear and a deepcycle battery mounted in the stainless box to power all my lights and a cb radio and gunna bolt a orange triangle to the stainless steel box so i can drive to the store and around town

started panting yellow cut ran out of paint im going to paint yellow with blue flames to match my jeep

lots more pics and updates comeing soon!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by XJeric on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a pic and fixed misspelling)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EricHolmyellow53
matthew sidor
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

i wanted to put dirtbike tires on mine but didnt want to mess with mine because i still use them on my dirtbike and i had already welded the hubs on
Back to top Go down
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:30 am

don't use your good tires off your bike go to a junk yard and get to they steered hella quick and pizza cut tru deep mud i went to swampers because i could and had them laying around lol
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:40 am

yeah dirtbike tires would work better than any atv tire because their light, their skinny, and the have good tread. thats why mud trucks use skinny tractor tires with a lot of tread because its better in the mud. A dirtbike paddle tire would kill in the mud.
Back to top Go down
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:03 am

yha to make it work on the back you wold have to weld old dirt bike sprockets to the axle shaft to take place over the keyways dirt bike wheels have sealed bearings dirt bike wheels make for a smooth rise and more wheel spinning due to less roilng resistance
Back to top Go down
greener179
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:06 am

couldnt you drill 4 holes in the middle of the dirtbike rim and make a mini hub to fit it
Back to top Go down
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:48 am

@greener179 wrote:
couldnt you drill 4 holes in the middle of the dirtbike rim and make a mini hub to fit it
yha but dirt bike hubs are cast aluminum and the bolt holes wold oblong out prematurely
Back to top Go down
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 am

this is how im mounting my swampers 6lug brake rotors welded to old lawn mower rims with 4 gussets cause i want to be able to take wheels of these wheel adapters and swap on other wheels for future upgrades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tractor Man Jeff

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:20 am

Dang is that Auto Cad? Good idea.
Back to top Go down
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:43 am

@Tractor Man Jeff wrote:
Dang is that Auto Cad? Good idea.
this is Google sketchup it is a free cad program for personal i just have a black back ground style for screen shoting pars and stuff i do know how to use auto cad my friend has it on his pc but i barley have enuff hard disk space as it is i need to go tru and deleate crap
Back to top Go down
Tractor Man Jeff

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:52 am

HAHA. I use Gmax to do modelling for Microsoft Train Simulator.
Back to top Go down
XJeric
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 am

@Tractor Man Jeff wrote:
HAHA. I use Gmax to do modelling for Microsoft Train Simulator.
Gmax is a good program used it before
Back to top Go down
Tractor Man Jeff

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:57 am

It's pretty good. It does have it's annoying quirks though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods   

Back to top Go down

crastsman on 33in supper swampers lots of pics and mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1