All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brownjon4
brownjon4

deere - Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60 Empty
PostSubject: Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60   deere - Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 9:57 am

I have a john deere 60 i think it is a mid 60s mower but i cant find the right drive belt for it. the type number is T6002 and the serial number is sn011978m. if anyone can help me on trying to find the right size drive belt i would appreciate it. thank you
Back to top Go down
tntchitwood

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60   deere - Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 6:49 pm

When I don't know what size belt to buy, I always take a longer belt and mock it up where it goes and cut it to the correct length. Then you will know what length you need to buy.
If you don't have an old belt to use, a length of clothes line rope will work.
Back to top Go down
brownjon4
brownjon4

PostSubject: hello    deere - Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 11:38 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60   deere - Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help finding a drive belt for a john deere 60
Page 1 of 1