All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Please pray for her

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

Please pray for her Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 12:44 pm

Can u please pray for this girl that i know that was in a major crash. I had messaged her minutes before the crash. She has broken ribs,

broken ankle, broken wrist, major concussion, and cuts everywhere. she is also on a respirator because she cant breathe on her own. I know

you don't her but i need as many people to pray for her as possible. Thank you if u do! and please no creeping on her photo.

Please pray for her 419936_112730315541694_1056900840_n
Back to top Go down
dked41
dked41

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 5:04 pm

I am going to assume that texting had nothing to do with the crash, and wish her well.
Back to top Go down
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 5:09 pm

yeah i had texted her like 5 minutes before the annitial crash
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 10:41 pm

Seems pretty bad, im assuming the vehicle is wrote right off, do you know any more info on how it happened? Hope she gets better, probably not going to look the same as in the picture when she leaves the hospital but its better then being dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2012, 1:59 am

well shes pretty cut up and she got a couple broken bones and bruises but she should still look the same when she heals up. but supposedly

she was coming home from a run, and she looked down at her phone and she went head on into a car and destroyed the car but other than

that i dont know that much.
Back to top Go down
dked41
dked41

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2012, 10:38 am

Not to preach, but that is what all "the don't text and drive" commecials are all about. Hopefully the people in the other car are okay.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
W1ldyOvvnZ

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2012, 4:49 pm

so she was driving and had looked down at her phone then when she looked back up she was in the other lane?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
matthew sidor
matthew sidor

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2012, 9:23 pm

No she didn't even look down that long. she wasn't texting. she just looked at the phone and she hit the car with front left of her car
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2012, 9:49 pm

Texting and crashes happen alot here - one local place has smashed cars out front with the 'dont text and drive" sign on it. Back in the day things wernt as bad driving, today it seems more and more people are either preoccupied, dont care or actually looking to hurt someone.

It isnt just look out for number one - its look out for everything. I dont even like to adjust my radio when im driving due to all the morons driving today , much less look at my phone.

The biggie is people that refuse to stop at redlights down here - theres people all the time just flying thru intersections with no care - y have to watch for idiots like that constantly.
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2012, 9:30 am

I noticed the red light issue when I was down there visiting my wife's family... I think that tendency has a lot to do with how long the lights take there. People get in a hurry and are like "it just turned, close enough". That's a pretty good way to get creamed.

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for her   Please pray for her Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please pray for her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: