All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Trolls, Spammers, Haters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Trolls, Spammers, Haters  Empty
PostSubject: Trolls, Spammers, Haters    Trolls, Spammers, Haters  Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2012, 8:47 am

All members should be aware of the above mentioned and do thier part to report this, as we are all trying to avoid this site from becoming a cess pool of spammer and trolls.

I ask all members to message me in the interim, so I can attempt to remove the posts, and person responsible for such heinous acts upon our fine community!

Trolling and Spamming are not welcome in this Forum.

Haters and disrespect to members of this forum will not be tolerated. Treat others as you would like to be treated. If you have firm disagrements with someones post, there are methods of letting the person know without insults or degrading text.

I would like to say, this forum has an outstanding group of members that are very much respectful to each other and thier posts! Lets keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator
Junkstarbuilds
Administrator

Trolls, Spammers, Haters  Empty
PostSubject: Do not Attempt to engage Trolls, just notify the moderators and Admins!   Trolls, Spammers, Haters  Icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2013, 12:50 am

Please do not comment or quote trolls and spammers if they so happen to make a thread or comment on yours. Also do not click on any links a troll or spammer may post, as they will most likely be malware or mature content.

Trolls and spammers #1 goal is to get a reaction through use of insults or repetitive messages. By replying to their posts you are giving them satisfaction for their "work".

The best thing to do is ignore it and let a moderator handle it. Sending them Private messages, Emails, Quoting their offensive posts or generally replying to them in any way will let them know that they can continue to return and be a nuisance.

If you suspect someone of being a troll or a spammer, message a moderator and let them deal with it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Trolls, Spammers, Haters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: