All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!

Wind Survey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

Forum Rep : 0

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 pm

I wanted your opinions so I put together this survey. It is on wind power. If you guys would not mind please go ahead and take it.. 28 questions..
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MajesticTechWind
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 pm

I have talked to you guys before about finishing my degree. I thought you might be interested. Alternative forms of offroading. I thought you might have a good opinion on alternative forms of energy. People on this forum are very open minded and have some brilliant insights. There are many flaws when it comes to your traditional axis wind turbines.
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan
Skilled
Skilled

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 pm

I completed your survey, Hope it helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:58 pm

It has helped a great deal thank you. My masters thesis is on how commercial wind turbines were the greatest thing over 100 years ago but now they are obsolete. There have been so many great developments since then. This guy at Majestic Technologies can heat cool and power 75 homes with one turbine. His turbines put out 2000% more energy than the traditional commercial wind turbines. Very Happy Laughing

I was in the UK earlier this summer. Where abouts are you from?
Back to top Go down
CornishMorgan
Skilled
Skilled

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 pm

@CraftsMAN wrote:
I was in the UK earlier this summer. Where abouts are you from?

Awesome, where did you go to?
Im in Cornwall, Far south west tip of the UK.

Wind Survey! 500px-Cornwall_UK_locator_map_2010.svg

*Image from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall
Back to top Go down
AcreFarm
Apprentice
Apprentice
AcreFarm

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 pm

I took your survey.
My inlaws are in WNY and have had contractors look at their land to potentially lease for wind turbines.
Back to top Go down
W1ldyOvvnZ
Skilled
Skilled
W1ldyOvvnZ

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 pm

I took the survey, my parents own solar panels and I own a small set of solar panels and a small wind turbine(they are both for 12V systems, I intend on using them on a camper trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stat10.tk/
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Cornishmorgan- I was in Oxford/Newbury/London studying at Trinity. I love the UK. I honestly felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Very different atmosphere. On the news over here we see a lot of negativity. I really liked how people were very open minded. I did a marketing plan for OxHoP. A homeless shelter in Oxford. I also did some work for Endstone flying club. I was very appreciative to be given the opportunity to see your great country. I was there for 8 weeks. I am from Buffalo NY..

Hey guys thanks a bunch for taking my survey I am in your debt. I watched a documentary on these huge commercial wind turbines are reining peoples lives. The problem with commercial turbines is that people are not revolutionizing them until now. Majestic Technologies builds the best one on the market by FAR.. I greatly appreciate your input. I have about 2000 man hours in to this marketing plan I am putting together so it is very important for me to gather as much information as I can. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wind Survey! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Survey!   Wind Survey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Survey!
Page 1 of 1