All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

I'm moving

Go down 
+4
dangeroustoys56
CMHN
Chunk
MSteele323
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MSteele323

I'm moving - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:07 pm

If i could pry my laptop from my wifes hands for a minute i would make a new vid. right now i am stuck using this crappy desktop computer. There might be a destruction Vid of me killing this POS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
MSteele323

PostSubject: No i am not dead!   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 10:34 am

well just a little update i am selling both the bug and truck in hopes of buying a smaller gas efficient ride. Man this city traffic can chew up the fuel!
And i will be joining the ranks of " single dad " in a month . but its all good i hope. and its better this way , This way i do not have a dark rain cloud following me everywhere.
The trailer well What a DUMP! that thing has more problems than i care to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 12:05 pm

Aww man, Sucks to hear that. But ecomical cars are getting more and more attrictive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 7:27 pm

Sounds like the trailer we rented when i first moved south- my wifes sister's ex mother in law owned it- she was soooo cheep, she had her son do all the work on it and take it off thier monthly rent- so when we moved in, all this stuff started going bad and she had to pay out of her pocket for it.

1st, the toilet kept overflowing and she blamed us- well we made her have the septic tank pumped- damn tank hadnt been drained in well over 15 years - was like maybe a 1/4" from the top - and then the toilet quit overflowing- she still blamed us anyway.

Then the ac/heat pump died, because it had a slow leak- she coulda had it fixed for like $100, but again she was too cheep- just about a day before we moved out, it died again.

I had to park my truck way in the yard because a dead branch was looking to fall, again was too cheep to pay someone to cut it.

We own this place - now im the one fixing it ( or pay someone) and sometimes my pop helps me when my folks make a trip down.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2010, 6:34 am

Well i sold the bug and truck . and well crap if i got hosed by the landlord looong story short He is crooked as hell! and the good news i will be leaving in a month i met someone else who is more of a woman than my astranged ever was . the soon to be ex well move to a big city and she is being like the lady of the night! but in all this move has been a living hell . the reason i have not made a video in 2 months due to problems here with the soon to be ex i just lost the want to make a vid. also i am without a car now. still have the murrat but it will be sold soon .
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 8:18 am

glad to see your still around! At least you haven't sold the murrat, Don't worry about not making vids, we all go through a period of not making videos. You'll be back in it full swing soon!

Glad to hear you met someone! Makes it eaiser to deal with things...
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 2:19 am

Strike my last post on this thread . Well i am still alive. and the Murrat is still around. also i am having paperwork issues with the grand am.
and the JVC i use for my vids croaked. and yes i am still getting a divorce. i kinda given up on wemen in general now i just want to live alone. no drama. and just focus on my daughter, work, my vids, and the murrat. as some of you that are my friends on facebook know i am addicted to a game called car town. no g/f or drama for me .
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 7:14 am

My wife and i talked about that - if she goes before me - i said " Im staying single - its too hard to train anyone else".

I told her that way then i can devote all my spare time to tinkering and collecting more tractors and die cast cars - least tractors are cheeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm moving
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4