All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!

Go down 
+2
Chunk
ncredleg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ncredleg
ncredleg

Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Empty
PostSubject: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:53 am

Check this vid out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 2:04 pm

i dont like teh look wit out the engine in teh bonnet! doesnt look tractorish alien
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 2:06 pm

That's an old 'Huffy' mower I believe. THey had fiberglass hoods. They're alot like the Mustang mowers (like mine, cept mines older). I believ this would have been a top of the range one, as it had pneumatic tyres (that was an extra option) and a 3 fwd 1 rev gearbox, instead of just forward and reverse. Also, brakes were an option on the really old ones.

Mower racers love them, cos theyre so small, low and light weight. Only thing is its getting harder to find an original one.
Im planning on keeping mine mostly stock, Original paintwork (restored) but with go kart wheels and a pulley swap. So it can be made original again.

I relaly like the kart steering wheel on this one, mine isnt oroginal anyway, so I might put one on, its smaller than stock, sorta suits the size of the tractor more!

By the looks of the second video, looks like this one was Sold under the Stiga brand? confused didnt know they sold such a thing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 2:09 pm

Here's mine! It's a Mowett Mustang. Its being stored by a friend of mine in England, still need to figure out how Im gonna get it up to Scotland. scratch Cant wait to get my hands on it. 5hp Briggs, 1 foarwad and reverse gear, and its in a total state!

Back to top Go down
Yamaharules163
Yamaharules163

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 5:19 pm

wow everytime i watch that video i wanna do my little eaton viking like that. I was so close also. i still have all the parts to do it with! ah well maybe soon
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2010, 9:55 pm

Nice little machines they are! I wish I still had my old one. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 12:33 pm

I still the you should rebuild the Viking. Its still a shame your dad threw out the hood and fenders though. Im gonna have two of these. A restored original one, and then Im gonna copy it and make up a racing mower.

Has anyone had any luck transporting tractors by catapult? Seems like it might be cheaper than shipping by the looks of it affraid
Back to top Go down
Yamaharules163
Yamaharules163

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2010, 1:11 pm

Chunk wrote:
I still the you should rebuild the Viking. Its still a shame your dad threw out the hood and fenders though. Im gonna have two of these. A restored original one, and then Im gonna copy it and make up a racing mower.

Has anyone had any luck transporting tractors by catapult? Seems like it might be cheaper than shipping by the looks of it affraid
i have a pic of what it looked like with both plastics on
Back to top Go down
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member
dangeroustoys56
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 5:43 am

Cool lil tractor - definitly using a go kart clutch. Seating position is too high /wheel stance not wide enough to get any real speed from it - nothing like doing a digger at 40mph ( like i almost did on my murray) . Im hoping to get something similar in my MTD wizard setup- just nail the throttle n haul arse!
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 7:33 am

dunno about you guys, but on that guys racing tractor or whatever i would one put a briggs on it, and a much bigger motor than a 67cc, try 200 9hp or even the big one like my 19.5hp twin Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!   Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don`t know what this little tractor is , but it is SweeeeT!
Page 1 of 1