All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Empty
PostSubject: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

what kind of spark plug should i get for my 17 horse power briggs and stratton?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 10:18 am

Some people say cheap is good... me I say, you get what you pay for. Find an E3 spark plug if you can... you will not be disappointed. Just bring your old spark plug with you so you can match size etc, sometimes the parts dealers don't know and give you a plug meant for something else entirely. But the E3 usually holds up to it's guarantee
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 10:19 am

bringing the old spark plug is no use... when i pulled it out of the motor the porslen was cracked all to its and the metal rod was bent and broke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 11:28 am

dylansrockinrigs wrote:
bringing the old spark plug is no use... when i pulled it out of the motor the porslen was cracked all to its and the metal rod was bent and broke.

OK, in that case, if you can get a part # off the spark plug, it helps. Or, when you do go shopping for a plug take a mental picture of the plug you got out of there... best of luck!
Back to top Go down
dylansrockinrigs
dylansrockinrigs

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 11:32 am

the numbers are unable to read
Back to top Go down
offroadredneck
offroadredneck

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 12:36 pm

is it an intek
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr 2013, 1:08 pm

its usually a champion RC12YC. have napa or autozone or whatever match it up to an NGK or an E3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!   horse - Help!!! Need SparkPlug for  17 Horse Power Briggs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!! Need SparkPlug for 17 Horse Power Briggs!
Page 1 of 1