All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
motorhead45102

WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Empty
PostSubject: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2010, 10:30 pm

ok the owner of the company who i work for said in august we are going to kings island, and i have to tell any family member and ask if they want to come so he can get enough tickets. Its all FREE for me and family. Ok i tell my mom she says cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell my dad he says hellll yeah, and when my mom hears that he is comming she said, screw it im not going with that dumb @ss. So now Im the BAD GUY, i am always the bad guy, it seems like everyone(except people on this forum) is out to get me off the face of this crappy @ss planet. Idk why but it just really sucks when you have devorced parents and i pretty much have to bend over backwards and say im ready to make everyone happy and when i try to make people happy, or correction, when i mention anthing with the meaing FUN, sht hits the fan so hard that it not only destroys the fan but also breaks the last structuall beam of a building. and everything falls from there.

idk this is just irrtating as heck, i can't please anyone without pissing off the other

idk but if this is too much of breaking rules for post on this forum, you can delete, im just really unhappy at the moment and feel like venting a bit, though venting by typing it out is much better than destroying things Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:09 am

Well We all know of my Dilemma . and i can understand how you feel . the only person on my side of my family i get along with is my dad my mother and my 2 brothers do not like this. He was ousted out by them . I am the only one who still accepts him. anyhoo family's do suck well if anyone who has families or inlaws like ours. I do feel your pain though.
Its great that you do not choose sides. Nobody should have to choose between ones parents. Divorce really sucks my daughter is from my first marriage and i do not expect her to choose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 2:16 am

My problem is not my ex just her boyfriend and i can honestly say me and my ex can get along its my wife and my exes boyfriend that causes riffs. Funny how that is really.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 5:45 am

Feel free to vent. its always good. Can help alot getting other peoples views. But Im with Michael, you shouldnt have to choose between your parents!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2010, 6:54 am

yeah true, well idk who is really comming with me to kings island but i am still going to go.
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2011, 11:04 pm

hey flordalltheway your a douch bag, posting a negative reply to a forum post a year ago, and for some reason im having the feeling you feel like your better than everyone, am i right, oh no thats right your just a pussy, with nothing to do but to piss on people well fck off buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 8:16 pm

I smell the use of the BAN STICK!
Back to top Go down
arild365
arild365

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 9:38 pm

And........BANNED!!! Too bad there gotta be some people out there like that. Usually people that find this forum are nice, Awesome, Have great ideas and advise but some people... are just %(@#%! Razz

Yah man, Sorry bout the family issues! Parents can be pains in the asses sometimes eh? Im sure things will turn out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
DICE464
DICE464

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2011, 10:00 pm

yah relatives can be pains we had a tornado rip threw here and it wasnt pretty theres alot of damage and my dads side of the family all came down and helped clean up where as my moms side decided to stay home cause it was to hot to work and they only live half an hour away where as my god parents live in wisconsin were there the next day yah some family can be real douch bags.

Oh and by the way the tornado totalled my mower twisted the frame and banged up the fenders real bad but its ok i resurrected an old cenex built by mtd and man does that thing have balls.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 8:12 pm

Last edited by MSTEELE on July 17th 2011, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 8:15 pm

OMG what is this a magnet for the trolls?
This a forum for respect that garbage you are spewing is not welcomed here! This a lawntractor forum so yes we are gonna discuss our tractors . So get over it! Also if a member needs to vent about their problems its ok for them to do so. You need to learn a little tact and respect. this thread is in the Off Topic section . i do not see the problem with this thread. just the trolls polluting it.
bigtrac if you do not like it here leave. Nobody here is making you stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs   WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY DOES FAMILY REALLY SUCK GIANT Freakin MONKEY BALLs
Page 1 of 1