All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!

next race mower project?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doc Sprocket
Administrator
Administrator

next race mower project? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: next race mower project?   next race mower project? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Lock that sucker... traction! A well engineered frontend will perform wonderfully on and off road at speed. Being a go kart nut in my spare time (lol) , I can promise you that. Just remember that we are NOT talking about stock geometry here. It is best to fab a new front axle for this purpose.
Back to top Go down
murrayracer
Apprentice
Apprentice
murrayracer

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: next race mower project?   next race mower project? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 pm

washington state, around where i live it's mostly dust/sand sagebrush and tumble weeds lol
Back to top Go down
Mitch'sgarage
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: next race mower project?   next race mower project? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:37 am

should be a cool build. What are your plans for the brakes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next race mower project?   next race mower project? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next race mower project?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: Tractor Project Builds :: Speed, Race, and Drag Tractors-
Jump to: