All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"

Go down 
+3
Thunderdivine
1997 Murray
Doc Sprocket
7 posters
AuthorMessage

MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 10:57 am

ok boys and girls...i have finally figured out that i have 2 extra gears on the old girl...im tickled to death lol so now i have reverse 1st 2nd and 3rd gear heck yea im stocked video here shortly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:57 pm

my update number 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:47 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350670993944&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123 so i am now getting back on track after 8 months of searching for something to help me with some things i need to get the "Hulkanator" going i have found it finally..first i asked for the seller on ebay to take a brief picture if he could of the trans section and he did for me which was nice cause not many will...and ill be damn if the first picture he sent me was the exact one in my tractor lol...so i know its 1972 New Holland Garden Tractor Model S8 so watch out guys its time i kick the tires and light the fire i have found my break and this is it...going to purchase this Friday morning and hope its in here by next Tuesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 2:20 am

MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 <a href=MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 The_incredible_hulk_by_krisboats-d5rpsd0_zpse5bc496b" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 9:43 pm

Just ordered my repair manual for the holland...thank god someone had one lol finally found one so i bought it mainly so i can figure out the gear ordeal and also the belt routing plus its not warming up a bit so now i can work on it cause i was not about to go work out on in it 10 degree weather and snow lol so time she start taking shape soon after i get the manaul its stripped down piece by piece sanded and painted and also before i strip her down imma go take her to the car wash and wash her off really good!!! book will be here tuesday-thursday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:09 am

well guys im throwing in the towel i never really got started but i am not going to finish my build im selling it to fund my truck needs...but so long peeps
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:11 am

That's a shame, really. Hopefully, you'll still find time to do the mower modding thing, and stick around to one degree or another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:15 pm

lol yea im coming back to the mower world just was not the time for me to build something im under tooled and time it limited for me to be outside and stuff its ok tho maybe next time theres a build off i am enjoying seeing all the others with there great builds tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"   MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTD2fst4u "Hulkanator"
Page 1 of 1