All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Any one got ATV's?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 11:37 am

I might have asked people on here this before but do any of us on here have REGULAR ATV's? Razz

I've always been into ATV's but sold my last one almost 2 years ago.
I've been looking at a few and i'm going to look at one this saturday, it's a 02 honda 300ex.
The guy said it's been sitting awhile and wont start now, i look at this as a plus cause i can get it cheaper! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 8:40 pm

i used to have an 86 honda trx200sx, they are great machines because i found them to be pretty tough and im really hard on stuff like that then when they finally did break i could find another bike like it for cheap plus there were lots of three wheelers and a series of enduro dirt bikes with interchangable parts.
but the quad finally broke and i couldnt find a stator used for a decent price (and over 300 new) so i stripped it and scrapped it, the rear axle is a bit wider then a lawn tractor rear end. hint hint lol im going to start building a muddin tractor this spring with a bunch of random parts including the rear end outta the old quad
Back to top Go down
DICE464
DICE464

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 8:44 pm

i have a kawasaki bayou 4 by 4 its okey but i mainly just use it for on the farm but the reason i use lawnowers is cause parts are cheap unlike on a fourwheeler where it will suck your wallet dry
Back to top Go down
Trcustoms
Trcustoms

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 8:48 pm

Yeah..., they do cost a lot to fix unlike mowers.
I don't run my bikes to hard, i hate when people take them in water so high to can only see the handle bars, then i come along and buy a POS that has all kinds of problems cause of it being in deep water.
I'm actually fixing one for a friend tomorrow that i believe he ran it in high water but he wont tell me, he just said out of no whare it started running like crap.
Back to top Go down
fetters18
fetters18

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 4:02 pm

if u bought the 300 i bet its the wiring harness
Back to top Go down
Ropertractor14
Ropertractor14

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 4:40 pm

2002 Artic Cat 375 auto.
Any one got ATV's? N6056410
Any one got ATV's? N6056412
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GMCsierra1500
Sponsored content

Any one got ATV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any one got ATV's?   Any one got ATV's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any one got ATV's?
Page 1 of 1