All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Ever have one of those days...

Go down 
+2
Doc Sprocket
Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

Ever have one of those days... Empty
PostSubject: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 12:49 am

Livid... thats a really good word for how I feel right about now. I honestly think I was hitler in a past life or something no matter how nice I am how helpful life finds a way to ***** ME COMPLETELY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally had progress on stuff I had been wanting to do for years was happy and working on the massey got stuff woo... So today tranny was supposed to come I wasnt home when it was delivered 94 pound box no biggie since my dad has a handcart... If he so chose to use it.

We have kinda a theft problem around here sometimes I dont like to risk it so when I order things that cost a lot of money I hope they get brought in... Didnt happen so I get home at midnight saw a box sitting in front of the door that is roughly the size of a transmission after a few thousand words passed through my mind I boiled over with rage (this isnt the first time its happened he did it to a grand worth of computer parts left them sit in the rain...)

I slammed my truck in reverse to park in my usual spot and slammed the pedal down (the snow bank would have stopped me eventually) SUPRISE! my out of town sister is home so I anialated the rear end of her exspensive car... In closing all projects are on hold/cancelled for a while :/ Doubt Ill get any sleep tonight just cant take it anymore...
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 5:41 am

Oh, crap...
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 6:02 am

dang brother.... time to close the door to your room and watch tv or something till your ready to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
WilliesBuilds
WilliesBuilds

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:23 am

I feel you happens all the time with my parents and my grandma you gotta love em.....but hey you could go on youtube watch some OwnagePranks and laugh it all off  lol! 
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:54 am

damn man... and yeah, i have had those days. If i had a theft problem, i'd request a signature, so you KNOW it gets brought inside and delivered to the correct person
Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:00 am

That stinks man Sad hope it gets better
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 12:32 pm

You alright moose ?

Gimme a shout if I can help.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 12:49 pm

Yeah when I get into one of those moods I have to play through portal 2 again always makes me feel better \o.o/ sister was pissed family is pissed so I spent the day out in the barn working. got some of the shrouds off the diesel and pulled the hubs off the old sears tranny got them on the new one everything seems to be working ok on it though the pulley is messed up so theres something else to fix woo :v
Back to top Go down
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member
Lawren Wimberly
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 1:07 pm

It'll pass... seems the family had some fault in the matter too. In a year no one will care As one who has SEEN a few decades, I can tell ya there's few things that really mattered in the scheme of things. Keep at it, and post us some pics of the progress brother.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 1:28 pm

yep will do been a busy morning with the tractor stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever have one of those days...   Ever have one of those days... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever have one of those days...
Page 1 of 1