All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Need help wiring lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cullen Dargatz

wiring - Need help wiring lights  Empty
PostSubject: Need help wiring lights    wiring - Need help wiring lights  Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:07 am

I have a 11hp b&s engine and I have removed all the wiring system In it because it was all shot their was no wiring go to the lights and I don't know how to wire them. They are the original lights and then have two tabs on them to hook up wires. I have a rough idea on how I'm gonna wire them but because I don't have a battery will I burn up the charging system in the engine If I wired it the wrong way
Back to top Go down
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP
Doc Sprocket
Site VIP

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2016
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2016

PostSubject: Re: Need help wiring lights    wiring - Need help wiring lights  Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:32 am

Step one is determining which charging system you have. coming out of the back of the engine is either one wire or two, with a plastic plug. What colour are the wires and the plug?
Back to top Go down
Cullen Dargatz

PostSubject: Re: Need help wiring lights    wiring - Need help wiring lights  Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 1:06 pm

It's just a simple plug that comes out of the engine and it's got two wires a white and a black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help wiring lights    wiring - Need help wiring lights  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help wiring lights
Page 1 of 1