All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

The Rebel American Lifted Mower

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MurrayMayhem
MurrayMayhem

The Rebel American Lifted Mower Empty
PostSubject: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 3:45 pm

Despite all of my efforts on trying to build the best lifted mower,Ive decided to go along out of my way to just build not the best but the coolest looking monster mower yet. It isn't gonna be like redlinemotorsportts tractor. But it will symbolize America in a way understood by only southerners. It will have parts from my troybilt (mainly), and has lt4000 parts along with other random pieces of scrap laying around. It will not be shiny. It will not be clean. But anything shiny and clean doesn't represent America. Thats foreign cars. Not us. Details will be explained later.
Back to top Go down
jamcco
jamcco

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:53 pm

sorry i dont understand what you mean im not a southerner Very Happy just kidding sounds cool looking forward to hear some more on this
Back to top Go down
MurrayMayhem
MurrayMayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm

Yeah, thanks, not trying to offend the northerners, i know their are a lot on here, or a lot in general who do this stuff.
Back to top Go down
jamcco
jamcco

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:41 pm

its ok just messing with yah lol! 
Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:28 pm

Anything else on the build?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
MurrayMayhem
MurrayMayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:15 am

Yes. Its halfway built and I am currently ding bodywork because it has no body to along with it. (One that looks nice)
Back to top Go down
MoMower

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:23 am

Is it done yet?
Back to top Go down
MurrayMayhem
MurrayMayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 3:27 pm

Still trying to pull it together, I recently just threw 2.5 ton axles under my ford, so i didnt have the time. now that thats done, ill start working on it again.
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 4:04 pm

pics or it didnt happen. there is not one pic of this "builld"... i have my doubts
Back to top Go down
MoMower

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 10:03 am

C'mon, want some pics.
Back to top Go down
MurrayMayhem
MurrayMayhem

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 8:17 pm

This is a completely different mower and build but I'll just post it here instead of making a new thread.
It is a 1964ish Roper with a 18 HP Kohler Command Twin, a Peerless 633A38, 29" Firestones in the rear and 25" Mud Machine Bi-Claws in the front. I still need to extend the frame, fix a valve cover, and take the Peerless apart to lock the axle.

Parts mower (I have a video of me romping it on my channel)
The Rebel American Lifted Mower Zgdbbz10

When I got the mower.
The Rebel American Lifted Mower Ahttry10

One mock up
The Rebel American Lifted Mower Sadhth10

Bigger tires
The Rebel American Lifted Mower Wryhrs10

The Rebel American Lifted Mower Fgioa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel American Lifted Mower   The Rebel American Lifted Mower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebel American Lifted Mower
Page 1 of 1