All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - TBA.
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!

Share | 

Snapper Three-Wheeler Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
craftsmancole
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Snapper Three-Wheeler Build   Mon May 05, 2014 11:00 am

I'm currently working on this and I haven't been able to post any pictures yet, but I will asap. Here's the plans, its an older Snapper R.E.R that I originally planned on making into a racer but when I saw how great the mud looked round my house I decided I wanted it for a mudder. My craftsman's frame decided it didn't like the power that was on it so it bent up when it was working and I didnt feel like taking time to fix it, weld new mounts, put on steering, fixing the clutch, ect. So I decided to build this. It's either gunna get a 820 and Kohler vtwin, or a motorcycle inline twin that has a 5 speed transmission and a straight axle.
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Snapper Three-Wheeler Build   Mon May 05, 2014 7:38 pm

I was gunna enter it late in the build off but I decided better of it with football practices starting, school finals/e.o.c.s and a couple personal problems
Back to top Go down

Snapper Three-Wheeler Build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1