All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown Timermachine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
Haspin Acres Rally 2019 June 5th - 9th... Join this growing event! Details Here!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

Toro Racing/Wheelie machine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Craftsman1998
Expert
Expert

machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 am

@LAWN MOWER MUDDER wrote:
@Craftsman1998 wrote:
@Moose wrote:
1:1 will give you wheelies all depends what gear you wanna do wheelies in :p but I suggest a large diameter pulley so you get really good belt grip
ok thanks. if i had to guess it has a 4 on the engine and a 5 on the tranny but i'm not sure need to measure them

4" on the motor and 5" on the back would be good.  I wouldn't go any bigger than that for a stock peerless 700. I would change the sprockets on the axle.  What size sprocket is on the axle??
I dont know what size sprocket it has how do i check do i measure it or what?
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Master
Master
LAWN MOWER MUDDER

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:03 am

@Craftsman1998 wrote:
@Craftsman1998 wrote:
@Moose wrote:
1:1 will give you wheelies all depends what gear you wanna do wheelies in :p but I suggest a large diameter pulley so you get really good belt grip
ok thanks. if i had to guess it has a 4 on the engine and a 5 on the tranny but i'm not sure need to measure them

4" on the motor and 5" on the back would be good.  I wouldn't go any bigger than that for a stock peerless 700. I would change the sprockets on the axle.  What size sprocket is on the axle??

Your going to have to count the teeth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Expert
Expert
Craftsman1998

PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am

@Craftsman1998 wrote:
@Craftsman1998 wrote:
@Moose wrote:

Your going to have to count the teeth. Razz
Ok
Back to top Go down
Craftsman1998
Expert
Expert
Craftsman1998

PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
redlinemotorsportts
redlinemotorsportts

Forum Rep : 3

PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Nice, you need to take the slack out of the chain. Looks really loose, can you take a full link out?

whos mans is this
Back to top Go down
Moose
Master
Master
Moose

Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:30 pm

700s are pretty strong pug is running about a 1:1.5 on his and was doing pretty good just make sure you mount it to quarter plate or something stronger than sheet metal :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toro Racing/Wheelie machine    machine - Toro Racing/Wheelie machine  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toro Racing/Wheelie machine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2