All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - TBA.
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!

Share | 

need help on these builds and what to make them into

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THESEARSREAPER
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:12 pm

What interests you most, mudding, trail riding, racing, ect? Thats what you have to ask yourself to figure what you want to build. I spotted a V-twin, for that I recommend straight pipes  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
willis923
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 pm

first off, this isnt the right format for a forum post. you should include a description of what we're dealing with... 2nd off, this IS an all terrain mower forum, so i'd reccomend something of the sort.. that vanguard is a good engine

Last edited by willis923 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi reap!

What Willis is trying to say is... Welcome to the forum!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

And that this sort of question would probably have been better asked in the general tractor talk forum.

http://www.atltf.com/f7-general-tractor-talk

Willis, is it possible for you to move the thread there for him? If so, could you do that, please?  Very Happy 

Reap, looks like some real good possibilities there!

Were I you, I'd probably be looking at trying to swap the motor, wheels, and anything else necessary, over from the top one to the bottom one. I think you'll have a better base to start from, if you do that. Stronger frame, easier to work with pulley system, etc...
Back to top Go down
willis923
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:09 pm

@Angchor wrote:

And that this sort of question would probably have been better asked in the general tractor talk forum.

Willis, is it possible for you to move the thread there for him? If so, could you do that, please?  Very Happy 

i feel this is a good spot for this topic, for now. if it conspires into something else, it will be moved accordingly

Back to top Go down
k2500life
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Those are the same type of mowers from what I can see? Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Skilled
Skilled

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:36 pm

@willis923 wrote:
@Angchor wrote:

i feel this is a good spot for this topic, for now. if it conspires into something else, it will be moved accordingly

Thank you Willis! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THESEARSREAPER
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 am

ima thinking about making a crawler or a 4X6 lowered flatbed and there a yard machine and a yard man still the same tho and the 14hp going on that raceing murray and have a 10hp ill put on on of them any idea post a pic what you think be good
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:49 pm

@k2500life wrote:
Those are the same type of mowers from what I can see? Am I right?
If you look closely at the dashes they are different, they both look like MTD's from what I see tho.
Back to top Go down
THESEARSREAPER
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:55 pm

they are mtd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   

Back to top Go down

need help on these builds and what to make them into
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1