All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

need help on these builds and what to make them into

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THESEARSREAPER
THESEARSREAPER

builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Empty
PostSubject: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:58 am

builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Mtd110 builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Mtd212
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 3:12 pm

What interests you most, mudding, trail riding, racing, ect? Thats what you have to ask yourself to figure what you want to build. I spotted a V-twin, for that I recommend straight pipes  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 3:19 pm

first off, this isnt the right format for a forum post. you should include a description of what we're dealing with... 2nd off, this IS an all terrain mower forum, so i'd reccomend something of the sort.. that vanguard is a good engine

Last edited by willis923 on July 15th 2014, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 3:49 pm

Hi reap!

What Willis is trying to say is... Welcome to the forum!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

And that this sort of question would probably have been better asked in the general tractor talk forum.

https://www.atltf.com/f7-general-tractor-talk

Willis, is it possible for you to move the thread there for him? If so, could you do that, please?  Very Happy 

Reap, looks like some real good possibilities there!

Were I you, I'd probably be looking at trying to swap the motor, wheels, and anything else necessary, over from the top one to the bottom one. I think you'll have a better base to start from, if you do that. Stronger frame, easier to work with pulley system, etc...
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:09 pm

Angchor wrote:

And that this sort of question would probably have been better asked in the general tractor talk forum.

Willis, is it possible for you to move the thread there for him? If so, could you do that, please?  Very Happy 

i feel this is a good spot for this topic, for now. if it conspires into something else, it will be moved accordingly

Back to top Go down
k2500life
Veteran Member
k2500life
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:20 pm

Those are the same type of mowers from what I can see? Am I right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastdropgarage.com
Angchor
Angchor

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:36 pm

willis923 wrote:
Angchor wrote:

i feel this is a good spot for this topic, for now. if it conspires into something else, it will be moved accordingly

Thank you Willis! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THESEARSREAPER
THESEARSREAPER

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:39 am

ima thinking about making a crawler or a 4X6 lowered flatbed and there a yard machine and a yard man still the same tho and the 14hp going on that raceing murray and have a 10hp ill put on on of them any idea post a pic what you think be good
Back to top Go down
craftsmancole
Established Member
craftsmancole
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:49 pm

k2500life wrote:
Those are the same type of mowers from what I can see? Am I right?
If you look closely at the dashes they are different, they both look like MTD's from what I see tho.
Back to top Go down
THESEARSREAPER
THESEARSREAPER

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 12:55 pm

they are mtd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help on these builds and what to make them into   builds - need help on these builds and what to make them into Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help on these builds and what to make them into
Page 1 of 1