All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 10:10 pm

ok a few have seen the post about haspin acres mower meet..i have yet to been to it, but looks like alotta fun to meet some neat and very cool guys that enjoy playing on mowers just as much as we do. Im hoping to find someone to go up with me and hopefully have your own tractor and mula, im located in winchester, ky and can sweep over a few miles to pick someone up on the way if i have to...we have untill jun to get this all planned out and start saving some mula for gas food and admission which wouldnt cost greatly just wanna be prepared lol must be 18 or over im sorry just rules by haspin acres unless occupied by an adult (parent or guardian)..ill be more then glad to share some room for you to ride up with me and my mower of choice...just let me know if your interested thanks guys
Back to top Go down
TheRainbowBoxer
TheRainbowBoxer

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 3:10 pm

Depending on what path you're taking and when you're going, you may be able to convoy with us part of the way... We pass by Dayton on the way through.

Proud member of the Mower Cycle Gang... aka the "Mowrons!"

My build (Chaos is one of 3 built like this)
Chaos Build

The Mower Cycle Gang visited 1puglife in May 2014
Check out the pics and vids!

Haspin 2021 was a blast!  Check out pics and vids here
Haspin 2021 thread

Join us for the annual Mowron-fest at Haspin Acres!
Haspin Acres Rally 2022!

Check out my YouTube for more tractor action, my vlog, and my bus build!
TheRainbowBoxer on YouTube
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2014 Build-Off Top 3 Winner

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 6:51 pm

I got the money and supplies to go. Except my parents won't let me go (parental age restrictions...), besides I'd need a ride out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 7:36 pm

Sweet!! hopefully if things go well that day i can meet up if not ill be behind lol either way ill be there even buying me a gps just in case and mower mudder if someone is willing to go up with me and pitch in a little on fuel ill supply the ride we can fit 2 mowers in either one of my trucks or i might even have a pull behind trailer by then and yea there is some age restrictions which i dont blame them you know only reason for that matter is due to insurance policies and stuff , I've been checking out the youtube videos of people up there making and wow place is huge and awesome!!
Back to top Go down
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member
LAWN MOWER MUDDER
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 7:55 pm

Don't you just need a waiver signed from your parents to be under 18? I didn't know that you completely weren't allowed in... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 8:11 pm

LAWN MOWER MUDDER wrote:
Don't you just need a waiver signed from your parents to be under 18? I didn't know that you completely weren't allowed in... Crying or Very sad

heres a link tells u what u need http://www.haspinacres.com/waiver.php
Back to top Go down
Doug
Site Owner
Doug
Site Owner

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2014 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant
2017 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 9:17 pm

Getting it notarized shouldnt be too hard. I know with paintball when I was underage I had whoever brought me sign, dunno if itll work with this though.

Head Forum Administrator ** Chat Moderator ** Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page ** Chatbox ** How To Upload Pictures

_X_ FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS _X_

Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@Doug" in your post!

Your ATLTF Staff:
Administrators: @Doug, @MightyRaze, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875
Moderators: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21, @Brianator, @RichieRichOverdrive

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 4:25 pm

still on the search lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 2:07 am

OK so I was pm what route I would be taking and what counties so here is my route also will have gps on board as well
[url=Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Screenshot_2014-12-06-01-51-32_zps486982a5][
Back to top Go down
ThePinkMTD
ThePinkMTD

2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 6:38 pm

I'll go with you lol just kidding hope you find someone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!   Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for possible Haspin acres trip buddies!!
Page 1 of 1