All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

I have atv and mower what should I build

Go down 
+3
802 Customs
1997 Murray
Ashtrae311
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtrae311

I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have atv and mower what should I build   I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 12:08 am

The rear suspension on my arctic cat is a mix of arctic cat 300 and suzuki quadrunner the arms and shocks are from quadrunner and the rest is arctic cat it's independent suspension like the pic I can post pics of everything tommorow if I can figure out how to from iphone never tried
Back to top Go down
Ashtrae311

PostSubject: Re: I have atv and mower what should I build   I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 12:09 am

I figured it out will post pics of what I have to work with tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Ashtrae311

PostSubject: Re: I have atv and mower what should I build   I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 7:16 pm

I tried and it won't upload pics from phone
Back to top Go down
dked41
dked41

PostSubject: Re: I have atv and mower what should I build   I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 8:47 am

Ashtrae311 wrote:
How would you go about using axle and chain drive with peerless I have a little Chinese atv my daughter has outgrown I could yank chain drive swingarm axle etc off of it it would probably be better If I just robbed parts from it anyways will probably be easier to work with
The peerless 700 is for chain drive axles. My plan was to make the pivot for the swingarm a jackshaft, and run the 700 to it to drive the rear axle.
Back to top Go down
Ashtrae311

PostSubject: Re: I have atv and mower what should I build   I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:18 pm

Oh ok that's a really good idea I wish I had a 700 I'd try it I have the rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have atv and mower what should I build   I have atv and mower what should I build - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have atv and mower what should I build
Page 1 of 1