All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Chat events held every Saturday, 8pm EST - whenever!
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
The 2018 Build Off is almost HALF WAY!! Click Here to view 2017 results!
ATLTF sticker shipments will resume soon! View them here, and keep up to date!
The forum is getting a minor face-lift. We hope you like it. Details here: Facelifting the Forum

Share | 

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arild365
Skilled
Skilled

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:38 am

Alot of people were asking bout my ATV rack for my lawn tractor so i decided to sketch a Blueprint on how i built it. It was all homemade by myself out of scrap metal. I was sick of not being able to go far cause i was always afraid of breaking down or running out of gas and was sick of hauling a trailer and shit. I am able to fit my ammo box full of usefull tools, A jerry can of gas, a socket set and a battery jumper pack. Its easy to go on full day or even overnighter trips knowing that i got everything i need to get myself out of a tought situation.

PLEASE enjoy and i hope it helps one of you build your own and make romping your tractor Much funner!

NOTE: This was built for my craftsman LT4000 soo it might not exactly fit your tractor but it will give you an idea.

NOTE: this is an older photo of the ATV rack. Now the Bars on the side are made out of 3/4 inch pipe and goes all along the frame. Way stronger.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/arild365
dangeroustoys56
Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks for the drawing - i plan on building a rack for my agway when i finally get to working on it . Stage 2 is a 4x4 conversion using a home made 'noma ' style trans up front.
Back to top Go down
redneckandy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:20 pm

thats sweet
Back to top Go down
redneckandy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

i am building mine from a 85 roper
Back to top Go down
canadianromper
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

im going to be building one 4 my tractor too thx for the tips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack   

Back to top Go down

How To Build A Lawn Tractor ATV Rack
Page 1 of 1