All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 8/19/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

How many will finish the 2015 build off??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: How many will finish the 2015 build off??   Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 pm

after seeing and going through just about everyones build off i am very worried that not even 2% will finish...i know am i dont have much more to do just few odd and ends mainly but alotta great ideas and builds just like to see them finished lol
Back to top Go down
kawasaki220
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many will finish the 2015 build off??   Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 am

im finished, just havnt updated my thread, but yeh not many has finished but that's ok that means a better chance to win for those who do finish
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Grand Master
Grand Master

Forum Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: How many will finish the 2015 build off??   Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 pm

My machine has to be done by the deadline, not only for the build off, but also because I'm starting another very time consuming and labor intensive project. So if I don't get this thing done now, I probably won't be able to get back to it for awhile. I'm super close to a rolling chassis though.
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran
Veteran

Forum Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: How many will finish the 2015 build off??   Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm

I finally got mine on rollers. I am getting the rest of my parts for the drive section on the back Tuesday. This will be the last of my time consuming work on my build, then the track tentioners are next, which means I can start assemling the driveline together. I'm planning on a test for the driveline in 2 to 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many will finish the 2015 build off??   Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:29 am

i just need the belt and bearings and them im ready to test mine out atleast, still need a few more things but bearings and belt is the major part of it all lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many will finish the 2015 build off??   

Back to top Go down

How many will finish the 2015 build off??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1