All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Empty
PostSubject: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 10:56 pm

Hello boys and girls of all ages...I would like to invite anyone that's interested in a meet and greet to get too know everyone and do some racing muddling and tractor pulls...All tractors are welcome...a date has been established

May 20th-22nd 2016

Location of event:
21208 Laurel Road • Laurel, IN 47024

Admission:
$20.00 for the first day
$15.00 for the second day
$10.00 third day (if we plan to stay that long)

*What You May Need To Bring*

Helmet of some sort MUST be on at all times when riding and have one present before being admitted
Covers or sleeping bags
money of course just in case something happens dont bring alot tho dont want no one loosing there money
Extra change of clothes of course from muddying ect
Bring your own food or pop
No Alcohol or Drugs please leave that at home
spare parts or what ever you may need

*For the ones 18 years of age and younger read below*

If you plan on getting dropped off or attending u will need to sign a waiver in order to be allowed to ride or enter the part before admission, It also has to be notarized as well and don't sign it until u can meet with someone in the notary business so they can see your parent/guardian sign it in front of them and make sure it gets a stamp there's a special stamp some do to show proof of notary and here is the link for that form...Just print it out sometime and have it notarized few days before u decide to meet also im not reliable if you come and dont have that filled out and i will not i repeat will not sign for no one!!
(Link)  
http://www.haspinacres.com/media/plan/Haspin%20Acres%20Waiver%20Form.pdf

Also for the ones that do show up which some might be able too and some might not i will be bringing some mower mafia club t-shirts and stickers to give away for the heck of it....

So if this interest anyone please notify me so i can try and get a head count so i know to bring the right amount of shirts sizes and enough sticker goodies...Also this will be mainly for fun and get to know a few people if u break or something happens no biggie there to have fun is all and if u need any more info feel free to message me on here or comment below!!

Last edited by MTD2fst4u on September 17th 2015, 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
Established Member
Moose
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 8:41 pm

Not sure I'll be able to make it I'm gonna try for steel soldiers I'll either have the 350 or a running tractor lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 12:00 am

steel soldiers would be pretty freaking awesome to attend too i might be able to make both trips this year also u be riding with the other guys which would a blast as well even tho id have no chance at racing with them how there trans are set up but still be fun as heck
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 10:11 am

Haspin is pretty slow speed, they do have a drag strip for some high speed fun.
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 6:08 pm

Put me in ad a maybe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 8:29 pm

yea what i was thinking pretty slow driving around except the drag strip part so far i know of 4 people that are 100% going i also dont have no one riding with me yet so i have room for 2 more
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 7:50 am

It you can go fast, it's a boring trail anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2015, 2:59 pm

We have a set date!!! Rain or shine the days will be May 20th 21st & 22nd that's on a Friday Saturday and Sunday so far there are 5 member set to come and few are driving a pretty good ways (1900 miles) for one member and ill be bring an extra mower which both will be docked 2.0 locked, an extra 12 hp briggs extra starters and carbs, also a few jump packs and gas cans!! Check back for updates on whos coming and these are set dates and will not change hope to see you there!!
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 1:59 pm

I'm planning for.it. pending nothing conflicting
Back to top Go down
willis923
Veteran Member
willis923
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2015, 6:39 pm

ill be entertaining the idea, now that i have a solid truck.. have family out there too, could use that as an excuse.. lol
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 8:35 am

Myself and creepycrawler are planning to come unless things change. The next weekend is a big ride here in ohio thought so if it comes down to 1 or the other we will be at the memorial day ride here in ohio
Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:40 am

Our annual trip should be couple weeks later, don't think date has been set yet. It's open to anyone. This will be my 11th or 12th year I have been there, with mowers. So any questions, we know the place pretty well.
Back to top Go down
ThePinkMTD
ThePinkMTD

2015 Build-Off Entrant
2015 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 3:56 pm

Mower Mafia Club meet has been canceled. I figured to let everyone know on here. Moved and cant keep the junk around the new house
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 7:58 pm

What!
Back to top Go down
donaldcon
donaldcon

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 8:26 pm

Oh wait nevermind. Though this was the mowrons ride. I freaked out.

Back to top Go down
Stretch44875
Administrator
Stretch44875
Administrator

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2016, 7:16 am

This is NOT mowrons/mowercycle gang Haspin trip, ours will happen June 8th-12th.

Link to ours.

https://www.atltf.com/t4729-haspin-2016-june-8th-12th-mowercyclemowrons-gang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet   mower - Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mower Mafia Club Haspin Meet & Greet
Page 1 of 1