All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 10/7/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off ends just over a month! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
Be sure your build threads are updated and your build meets "finished" qualification rules!!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

murry wide body 4wd project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
redneckbogginboy
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: murry wide body 4wd project   Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:25 am

All right guys its been a very long time
But here it is I sold my murry with 16 hp oppsed twin on it. a long time ago to my cuzin he then sold it back to me
I got the motor fixed were the right clyinder was not firing do to a blown head gasket I am gonna put some pics up on her but I want to make it 4wd my rear trany is all ready lockered now I just got to find out how to make it 4wd I have a trany for this it a pearless 205 6 speed I need to get it lockered swap.the pully with a 5in and find out how to do this do yall have any ideas thanks
Back to top Go down

murry wide body 4wd project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1