All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Chat events held every Saturday, 8pm EST - whenever!
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
The 2018 Build Off is almost HALF WAY!! Click Here to view 2017 results!
ATLTF sticker shipments will resume soon! View them here, and keep up to date!
The forum is getting a minor face-lift. We hope you like it. Details here: Facelifting the Forum

Share | 

Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatiricalHen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:11 pm

Well I finally joined, currently on my 4th and 5th offroad mowers. Have a couple other mowers one for mowing and one for show. I have 2 murray mowers, one is pulley swapped, locked, weighted ag tires, custom front and rear bumpers, front winch, and my main mower. The other murray I picked up last week, the rear was pulley swapped, didn't run, only thing going for it was it looked cool, good rear tires, locked, and halfway pulley swapped. Today I got the front pulley finished, and tried riding it but it would die out after a bit. Think the fuel line might just be getting clogged up. Then I have a mower that mows (boring I know) and then there's my "show" mower I'm still in the process of finishing. 1971 Sears suburban. Also got other offroad stuff like a ke100 enduro bike, and a jeep Cherokee I wheel. Anyway I think that's enough. Maybe some pictures now.

I don't know if those pictures are right and I think some are turned sideways and stuff
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Master
Master

Forum Rep : 37

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Nice toys!!! Like the Jeep, I got a old 84 AMC Wagoneer Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

Forum Rep : 41

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:04 pm

Welcome. What year is your bike?

***Simplicity Racing Research & Development*** #64
Simplicity Adventure Edition
Diesel Submarine Project
Baja Sears Suburban
Modified Briggs Model 5s
ATLTF.COM Race Truck
Back to top Go down
SatiricalHen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 pm

Thanks! I love my toys and my jeep is my favorite/most expensive/reason I got into all the offroad stuff in the first place!
Back to top Go down
SatiricalHen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:15 pm

The ke100 is a 1984, just put a new cylinder, piston and rings, new paint, new seat upholstery, new rim, new Kickstarter, and the last piece to the puzzle a new spark plug. Rode it for the first time tonight actually!
Back to top Go down
TheBeal
Expert
Expert

Forum Rep : 33

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 am

Nice Jeep. What have you done to it?
I have a 97 2 door with a blowed up engine thinking about stuffign a v8 in. lol!
Back to top Go down
SatiricalHen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:58 pm

@TheBeal wrote:

Nice Jeep. What have you done to it?
I have a 97 2 door with a blowed up engine thinking about stuffign a v8 in. lol!
the question that would apply more is what haven't I done to it. 3" lift, 31" ko2s, rear locked, front locker sitting in the garage, sye and driveshaft, upgrade injectors, tint, audio, flowmaster super 44 muffer, solid differential cover, zj tie rod, rear disc brake conversion, train horn, CB, brown dog motor mounts, and ares fab front and rear bumpers.
Back to top Go down
TheBeal
Expert
Expert

Forum Rep : 33

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:05 pm

Noticeable difference with the injectors?
That might be on the list for my grand Cherokee. I doubt Ill get into any offroading but I dont mind doing something to the engine if itll run better.
Back to top Go down
SatiricalHen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:42 pm

@TheBeal wrote:
Noticeable difference with the injectors?
That might be on the list for my grand Cherokee. I doubt Ill get into any offroading but I dont mind doing something to the engine if itll run better.
I didn't notice a lot, but my injectors were still fairly clean since my jeep has low miles. I've heard more difference the higher the miles because you aren't just putting better injectors in but cleaner ones. I would definitely do it again for how cheap of a mod it is.
Back to top Go down
kawasaki220
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:41 pm

nice to see a follow romper, im in north Carolina me and 10 other guys do romps and would love to have another join us
Back to top Go down
SatiricalHen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:11 pm

@kawasaki220 wrote:
nice to see a follow romper, im in north Carolina me and 10 other guys do romps and would love to have another join us  
I'd be down to ride sometime if I could make it to where ya'll ride. I've been wanting to get my second mower running and take both of them to gulches with my friend. I've taken my jeep there and had fun and I'm curious to see what my mowers can do haha I'm sure it'll be an experience however it turns out. But on that note. I think I I'm just going to have to get a new engine. This thing leaks oil like crazy and won't run right and I'm just tired of fooling with it. Rather just swap on a 12 hp Briggs and roll with it. That's basically all it needs other then the brakes adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like   

Back to top Go down

Finally joined up! Got a few toys ya'll might like
Page 1 of 1