All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

First romp video attempt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tractorhead
Tractorhead

2016 Build-Off Finalist
2016 Build-Off Finalist

First romp video attempt  Empty
PostSubject: First romp video attempt    First romp video attempt  Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 6:05 am

Not sure if this will work. I clicked 'embed' on YouTube and got this.... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5Hfz1YsQByE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> which looks like code going nowhere. Anyone know how to get the little YouTube link pic please help Shocked
Meanwhile here's another link to it. There's a limit to what can be done with just an iPhone instead of camera and editing computer etc but see what you think. All comments welcome affraid https://youtu.be/5Hfz1YsQByE
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Veteran Member
mr.modified
Veteran Member

2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2015 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2016 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Finalist
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
1st Place Build-Off 2014
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2014
2023 Build-Off Entrant
2023 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: First romp video attempt    First romp video attempt  Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 8:32 pm

If you want to put a video on from youtube, first get to the video and then copy the URL, or web address. Then when you are ready to post on the forum, click the youtube button at the top of the page as marked in my fancy diagram below. A box will open up. Paste the web address from your video there and then click insert. It will automaticly put the video into your post without any extra letters or addresses to clutter things up. You can type above or below it after that if you want to.

First romp video attempt  Test_p10

Here's how it will show up. Don't forget that you can experiment by hitting preview before you post and make sure everything is how you want it before you hit send.

Looks like it's in good shape. Similar to a sears custom by the looks of it. Grill is a little different, but I think even the hood on the sears custom has those louvers in the side.
Back to top Go down
Tractorhead
Tractorhead

2016 Build-Off Finalist
2016 Build-Off Finalist

PostSubject: Re: First romp video attempt    First romp video attempt  Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 5:10 am

Thanks for that Mr Modified Smile I'll do that from now on. Yes the red and white RT13 in the vid is pretty much a Sears Suburban by another name for export.  Briggs single cylinder engine. Dash and front nose cone are cast ali and a bit different shape to Sears branded versions. The smaller Roper I'm doing brown for the build-off also has Ali dash and grille and is more similar to a Sears Custom. They all came out of the same Roper factory so there's a family resemblance. I am looking forward to using it 'Off Lawn' bounce
& today I get the brake bands back with fresh linings.  Keen for that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First romp video attempt    First romp video attempt  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First romp video attempt
Page 1 of 1