All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Bolt on pulley swap running

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jahneygeee
jahneygeee

pulley - Bolt on pulley swap running Empty
PostSubject: Bolt on pulley swap running   pulley - Bolt on pulley swap running Icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 6:02 pm

Finally got it running about a week ago, cheap starter clutch went out after about 5 starts. Fixed the starter today and got a couple of short videos before the belt gave up. I'm pretty sure it was the original 15-16 year old belt but I didn't want to buy a new one until I knew everything else was working. I'm thinking next will be carb, foot throttle and belt, maybe go with a "B" this time as the A belt seems too small for the pulleys.                    
Back to top Go down
the beast
the beast

pulley - Bolt on pulley swap running Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolt on pulley swap running   pulley - Bolt on pulley swap running Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 11:33 pm

It's sooo cute!!! What a Face Cool build though...
Back to top Go down

Bolt on pulley swap running
Page 1 of 1