All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Verticle shaft engine test stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bio Hazardra
Bio Hazardra

Verticle shaft engine test stand Empty
PostSubject: Verticle shaft engine test stand   Verticle shaft engine test stand Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 6:18 pm

I've been getting tired of trying to swap in and out engines onto tractor frames and dealing with axles and belt guides and all that gud stuff being in my way.... so I built a test stand!  Laughing
the frame is from a Craftsman lt2000 that I cut the back part where the seat would be off, screwed on a Murray Widebody dash with a Murray gas tank in it. wired it with a momentary contact key switch from a electric start push mower. screwed on half of a push mower handle bar for a handle, added lengths of 2x4 and added some rear push mower wheels on the front of it.

only thing I need to change is moving the wheels farther forward so I can bolt on the engines better.

very simple design built pretty quickly and I believe it will come in very handy

Verticle shaft engine test stand 09281632
Verticle shaft engine test stand 09281633

Bpinion1981 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Verticle shaft engine test stand
Page 1 of 1