All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brooke&simon
brooke&simon

murray - i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Empty
PostSubject: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    murray - i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 5:25 pm

hey all i just got my wife her first lt its an older murray lt and we got a great deal on it it comes with an extra trans axle with spare atv tires as well in the deal we paid 200.00 for it and it runs real nice to and she already has plans for the build and its not even here yet ever since she drove mine she had a smile on her face so big that you couldnt wipe it off with a 100 dollar bill she so cant wait till its finally hear  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Veteran Member
prancstaman
Veteran Member

1000+ Posts
1000+ Posts!

PostSubject: Re: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    murray - i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 10:26 pm

Yes sir, Got to keep the wife happy.
Back to top Go down
brooke&simon
brooke&simon

PostSubject: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    murray - i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2016, 6:25 pm

ever since she drove mine she was hooked and she so cant wait till she gets hers and we got a great deal on it to she has such great ideas and when we get it we will show some good picks of her mudd monkey and then we will hit those trails like never before  affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray    murray - i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i just bought my wife her first tractor its an older murray
Page 1 of 1