All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 10/7/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off ends in two months! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

All of the monster mowers I have built.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: All of the monster mowers I have built.    Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:55 am

I have sold them all except the last one. I am currently building the 8th one (Bob Vila special edition) right now. Each one takes me about 6 months to build depending. I designed the suspension lift and everything. I have tested it a lot and it has always passed with flying colors. I strip them down to the bare chassis and go from there. I gear them low with usually a 10 inch pulley in the back so they crawl. I can easily make them faster but I prefer them to go slow offroad. I have built other mowers that do 55mph but they are LOW to the ground Smile
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: All of the monster mowers I have built.    Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Here is a video with some good music and photos.
Back to top Go down

All of the monster mowers I have built.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1