All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerBnS 20 hp twin carb problems Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

BnS 20 hp twin carb problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

Forum Rep : 0

BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Empty
PostSubject: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Well first time I have ever attempted one of these. Mower was running fine then would almost putter out then fine then almost putter out. I took the carb apart cleaned it out with cleaner and put it together and now gas flows in to my air cleaner and floods my motor out. Anyone know why? I am thinking my float is stuck? How can I fix this? Thanks..
Back to top Go down
noledroByrreK
Skilled
Skilled
noledroByrreK

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

id say take off the bowl and check out the float. make sure it moves up and down freely and make sure the needle seats in the hole. sometimes on mine the rod holding the float on would slide out and i would have all kinds of crazy problems.

and cleaning the whole thing again wouldnt hurt either. let it soak for like 6 hours and then blow it out with compressed air after
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/noledroByrreK?feature=mhum
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:19 pm

10-4 dude. Will try thanks!!
Back to top Go down
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:37 am

It moves free. Tried to put it together again and still the same thing. Tuns of gas through the top 2 holes..
Back to top Go down
Jamus
Veteran
Veteran
Jamus

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

Was the needle seat in good shape? How about the float, did you shake it to hear if any fuel was getting inside it? Those are two things off the top of my head that would cause it to flood like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcbashers.com
CraftsMAN
Skilled
Skilled
CraftsMAN

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Ya they were both in good shape..
Back to top Go down
domsriltz123
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 am

It moves free. Tried to put it together again and still the same thing. Tuns of gas through the top 2 holes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BnS 20 hp twin carb problems   BnS 20 hp twin carb problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BnS 20 hp twin carb problems
Page 1 of 1