All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

Daily driver? - Page 8 Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerDaily driver? - Page 8 Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!

Daily driver?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
TheBeal
Expert
Expert

Daily driver? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 5:13 pm

I know. It will be great. Make people look when the hood is up.
Back to top Go down
AllisKidD21
AllisKidD21

Forum Rep : 209

PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:53 pm

Well belive it or not, my car still runs! It drives and stops too!

Hahaha. Anyhow I finally bought myself a nice 2" receiver and wiring harness for the ol' Geekuinox. Got it put in today:

Daily driver? - Page 8 20190810

Daily driver? - Page 8 20190811

Dealing with speed nuts full of rust was less than enjoyable, but she's bolted up and good to go now! Pretty happy, been wanting to get one for some time now!

- Ford LT 110 Off-Road Build
       - Craftsman GT 6000 Off-Road Build
       - John Deere 110 Basic Off-Road Build
       - Allis B-110, 710 & 716 - Wheel Horse 655 - Case 444 - Bolens Versamatic - Cub Cadet 106 (Some Assembly Required)
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
CraftsmanQuad19

Forum Rep : 99

PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Looks pretty good AK, I’ve had an eventful day with my daily drivers.

Wrecked the green Chevy TWICE within 5 minutes of each other. First one I had my left arm out the window and was cruising with my right hand and some kid in a Volvo S60 was absolutely hauling behind me and hit my back corner, sideswiped my driver side. Lucky I’ve got quick reflexes or Ida lost my arm. I ran his ass down zigging and zagging through alleys and backstreets, when I finally caught him and he started getting out of the car it occurred to me he may have a firearm. Got lucky I guess, he had one but never took it out of the car. Had a tinfoil ball about the size of a baseball wrapped around his ankle lol.

Anyway it was just a busted taillight and a scrape for me, trashed his headlight, front fender, and his door on the Volvo. Ouch. I think I won that one.

Then 5 minutes later I was talking to my dad on the phone telling him what happened, came up to a confusing intersection and just tapped a Nissan Sentra. Again, just a scuff on my front bumper but left a little dent and a pretty decent scrape on her driver door.

My buddy got a video of the chase, debating posting it but haven’t decided yet. We were running redlights and stop signs, going 60 down alleyways and neighborhoods so I’m sure it doesn’t look good.

Then to top it all off I did a compression check on the impala. 0 psi on cylinder 6. F*ck me. So the impala needs an engine, insurance rates are gonna go up, and almost lost my arm. So yeah how was everyone else’s day lmao
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Master
Master
Murraymountain

Forum Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 11:32 am

Hahaha. At least your day was more exciting than mine lol.

It'd make a good video for sure! There is car chase videos on YT, but only by the law. Wonder what YT would have to say about it... hmm
Back to top Go down
Double W Cross Ranch
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Double W Cross Ranch

Forum Rep : 63

PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 pm

@CraftsmanQuad19 wrote:
My buddy got a video of the chase, debating posting it but haven’t decided yet. We were running redlights and stop signs, going 60 down alleyways and neighborhoods so I’m sure it doesn’t look good.
Post it, with the disclaimer "Non-prosecutable evidence.  Filmed in Mexico by trained driver on controlled course.  Do not attempt."
Back to top Go down
https://themagazineishalff.wixsite.com/website
CraftsmanQuad19
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
CraftsmanQuad19

Forum Rep : 99

PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 11:02 pm

I need to figure my damn YouTube channel out. I hate to start a new one but idk if I’ll ever get my CraftsmanQuad channel back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily driver?   Daily driver? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily driver?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8