All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - TBA.
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off is underway! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!

Share | 

Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sadeoo7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Forum Rep : 4

PostSubject: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:34 pm

i know some of you guys play video games. just wanted to let you know about a cool game i discovered today.
its a offroad truck driving simulator, its really realistic you can engage diff lock and 4wd, its fun.

Back to top Go down
http://gdftech.com Online
RichieRichOverdrive
Skilled
Skilled

Forum Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:54 pm

I think you're kinda late on finding that game, I've seen people playing it for years lol. On my phone I had this game called Gigabit Offroad, the terrain graphics weren't very good but you had Hi/Lo range, Auto or manual trans, winch, 2 or 4 wheel drive, front, rear, both, or no diff locks, winch, lots of different vehicles, mods, and upgrades, and lots of different camera angles and challenges. They pretty much made the most realistic offroad simulator for mobile. It took forever to install and took a lot of memory but it was well worth it IMO. I spent a lot of time playing that game and don't regret a single minute of it
Back to top Go down
sadeoo7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Forum Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 am

@RichieRichOverdrive wrote:
I think you're kinda late on finding that game, I've seen people playing it for years lol. On my phone I had this game called Gigabit Offroad, the terrain graphics weren't very good but you had Hi/Lo range, Auto or manual trans, winch, 2 or 4 wheel drive, front, rear, both, or no diff locks, winch, lots of different vehicles, mods, and upgrades, and lots of different camera angles and challenges. They pretty much made the most realistic offroad simulator for mobile. It took forever to install and took a lot of memory but it was well worth it IMO. I spent a lot of time playing that game and don't regret a single minute of it

its possible that im late on it lol but its still really cool and there are even more mods coming out now.
Back to top Go down
http://gdftech.com Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   

Back to top Go down

Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1