All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sadeoo7
sadeoo7

Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator Empty
PostSubject: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2017, 11:34 pm

i know some of you guys play video games. just wanted to let you know about a cool game i discovered today.
its a offroad truck driving simulator, its really realistic you can engage diff lock and 4wd, its fun.

Back to top Go down
http://gdftech.com
RichieRichOverdrive
RichieRichOverdrive

2500+ Posts
2500+ Posts!
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2018 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2017, 11:54 pm

I think you're kinda late on finding that game, I've seen people playing it for years lol. On my phone I had this game called Gigabit Offroad, the terrain graphics weren't very good but you had Hi/Lo range, Auto or manual trans, winch, 2 or 4 wheel drive, front, rear, both, or no diff locks, winch, lots of different vehicles, mods, and upgrades, and lots of different camera angles and challenges. They pretty much made the most realistic offroad simulator for mobile. It took forever to install and took a lot of memory but it was well worth it IMO. I spent a lot of time playing that game and don't regret a single minute of it
Back to top Go down
sadeoo7
sadeoo7

PostSubject: Re: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2017, 12:04 am

RichieRichOverdrive wrote:
I think you're kinda late on finding that game, I've seen people playing it for years lol. On my phone I had this game called Gigabit Offroad, the terrain graphics weren't very good but you had Hi/Lo range, Auto or manual trans, winch, 2 or 4 wheel drive, front, rear, both, or no diff locks, winch, lots of different vehicles, mods, and upgrades, and lots of different camera angles and challenges. They pretty much made the most realistic offroad simulator for mobile. It took forever to install and took a lot of memory but it was well worth it IMO. I spent a lot of time playing that game and don't regret a single minute of it

its possible that im late on it lol but its still really cool and there are even more mods coming out now.
Back to top Go down
http://gdftech.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator   Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spintires a cool truck offroad simulator
Page 1 of 1