All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

What rims fit on a John Deere?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craigsnedeker
Craigsnedeker

deere - What rims fit on a John Deere? Empty
PostSubject: What rims fit on a John Deere?   deere - What rims fit on a John Deere? Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 8:43 am

Hey guys (just signed up), I just have a question:

What kinds of rims fit on riding mowers (spef. John Deere)? And what size are they? (width and depth)?

I'm looking for custom rims, sort of like these. http://www.dwtracing.com/products/kart

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Custom Rims   deere - What rims fit on a John Deere? Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 9:25 am

It depends on the model john deere. A 116 will have 10" slipfit wheels and a 316 will have 12" bolt on wheels

Standard GT rims are 5 bolt with a 4.5 inch spacing. width will depend on the specific tractor and back spacing of the wheel. I have some 12" wide wheels with a 40/60 spacing that will bolt up on some of my tractors, and some will rub. Gotta watch the bolt heads. It may look like you have enough room and drive it for a while. then you find out that you just cut a big groove in your new $100 tire. affraid

The cart wheels you are looking at are gonna be 4 to 6 inches. just barely big enough for the front end and no where near big enough for the back end, unless you are building a lowrider racing mower.
Back to top Go down
Craigsnedeker
Craigsnedeker

PostSubject: Re: What rims fit on a John Deere?   deere - What rims fit on a John Deere? Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 9:50 am

I think I have the LS100 model. I'd have to check.

And thanks for teh infos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What rims fit on a John Deere?   deere - What rims fit on a John Deere? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What rims fit on a John Deere?
Page 1 of 1