All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

New Tractor... What Is It?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smallenginefreak

tractor - New Tractor... What Is It? Empty
PostSubject: New Tractor... What Is It?   tractor - New Tractor... What Is It? Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 10:08 pm

So, in The A.M I will be picking up what the guy says is a "1960's craftsman tractor" It is free, and i have scheduled to pick it up. He said it ran when parked last year. Im not worried about that, I can get it running. Im more curious about what model it is. I can make out a "6 HP" decal on the front of the hood. followed by three square-ish vents. Been trying to figure out the model so i can do research but have had no luck exept i found another person on here who saw one similar at a junk yard. i will add photos he took. the one he saw had a snow blower attachment, the one im getting has a mower deck. just want to do more research on it for the hell of it. i doubt id be able to see the model# because it appears to have been spray bombed black. any ideas? thanks in advance!tractor - New Tractor... What Is It? Trac10
tractor - New Tractor... What Is It? Traxct10
tractor - New Tractor... What Is It? Trac110
Back to top Go down

New Tractor... What Is It?
Page 1 of 1