All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Chat events held every Saturday, 8pm EST - whenever!
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
The 2018 Build Off is almost HALF WAY!! Click Here to view 2017 results!
ATLTF sticker shipments will resume soon! View them here, and keep up to date!
The forum is getting a minor face-lift. We hope you like it. Details here: Facelifting the Forum

Share | 

Redzz02 "Sears Killer" Wheel Horse Mud Mower [2017 Build-Off Entry] [Finalist]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Redzz02 "Sears Killer" Wheel Horse Mud Mower [2017 Build-Off Entry] [Finalist]   Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Nice build! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://mightyraze.com
prancstaman
Master
Master

Forum Rep : 35

PostSubject: Re: Redzz02 "Sears Killer" Wheel Horse Mud Mower [2017 Build-Off Entry] [Finalist]   Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Awesome build!! Love the attention to detail and the camo....
Back to top Go down
redzz02
Sponsor
Sponsor

Forum Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Redzz02 "Sears Killer" Wheel Horse Mud Mower [2017 Build-Off Entry] [Finalist]   Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:40 pm

i would just like to thank everyone for all the good feed back and all the support you guys give me. it is always rewarding when you put your time and effort into a build and some people love it just as much as you do!  

this is going to be my final update for my 2017 build off entrant before the threads are locked

it has been a hard working two months to get this thing from a bone stock, rusty, and beat up horse to the monster of a unicorn it is today

putting the rubber tread plate over the shifter plate was the final step to the wheel horse build and now i can say it is 100% complete

make sure you subscribe to my youtube page so you can watch the video of this monster in the woods this sunday!

all in all the wheel horse meets the requirements 100% and is completely finished,
make sure you check out the reveal video up there^^^^^^ make sure you subscribe to the youtube channel!

i would aslo like to wish all of my competitors the best of luck, they are all awesome machines! and you all have done a wonderful job on your builds

lastly but not least, i hope i have won your votes, with the short build time, attention to detail, and the shear fact of being one cool machine! VOTE FOR REDZZ02 and put me in first place! thank you to everyone and may the best mower win!!!!!!!!

VOTE REDZZ02

https://www.youtube.com/user/redzz02

https://www.facebook.com/Espyvillemudders

everything from dropping em down and racing, to jacking up high muddin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redzz02 "Sears Killer" Wheel Horse Mud Mower [2017 Build-Off Entry] [Finalist]   

Back to top Go down

Redzz02 "Sears Killer" Wheel Horse Mud Mower [2017 Build-Off Entry] [Finalist]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4