All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Next Chat Event - 10/7/2017 @ 8:00pm EST .
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
ATTENTION!! - The 2017 ATLTF Build-Off ends just over a month! Click Here to view qualification rules, and Click Here to view entry instructions!
Be sure your build threads are updated and your build meets "finished" qualification rules!!
The new 2017 ATLTF stickers are in! View them here, and order yours while they're hot!
We now have a Discord chat server! Contact Doug for an invite link!

Share | 

JUST SAYING HELLO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HILLBILLY RICH
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: JUST SAYING HELLO   Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:54 pm

cheers HELLO IM HILLBILLY RICH  ID FIRST LIKE TO TANK all terrain tractor for haveing me                           Now the good stuff i have 7 tractors  all kinds  the one i call  number 9  is  a  racer  one  murry  mower   done  that  now i  want to  make  a  all woods  mower  i have an  agco  allis  1717h   / 2 huskavarnas  /and a international  harveter cubcadet  /one craftsman/   well you know  what  kinda  i  got  laying  around   looking foward  to  talking  about  the  build  but  for  now just  saying  hello  and  thanks  for  haveing  me  here

hillbilly  rich.
Back to top Go down
mightyraze

Forum Rep : 85

PostSubject: Re: JUST SAYING HELLO   Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Welcome!  Feel free to share images too if you like!  If you need a tutorial on that, see the how to post images in my signature below.

Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

PostSubject: bad at computers   Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:23 am

im  not  real  cool  with computers   see  when  it  dont  do what i want  like  this  you know you welded  a peace  to your  build  need  just  a  little  bit  to line it  up  take that hammer and give it a wack  take your torpedo level  and its  right  on  WELL  I  CANT  WACK THIS COMPUTER  INTO DOING WHAT  I WANT  better in garage  i went  to  the site  and tried  to  do pitch.  but it went somwhere  way  over the  frusstration  level     its  ok     ill keep  trying  because  i have  of  intrest in the   group  just  weak  at the  cmputing  thang  be  patience   i  am 56  and  didnt  have  the chance  to  grow up with computers  just a  calculater  lol  so  help  me  then  ill  do everything  possibly  to help  all  ty                       hillbilly  rich
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST SAYING HELLO   

Back to top Go down

JUST SAYING HELLO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum :: New Member Forum :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: