All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

New Shop and future builds.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caddy_V3
Caddy_V3

New Shop and future builds.  Empty
PostSubject: New Shop and future builds.    New Shop and future builds.  Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 9:41 pm

So recently i have semi dry-docked my mower in my friend's garage. Doing some more work to it and healing him with some stuff.

My friend has has got several mowers, most of witch are somewhat moded and need some pulley swaps done.
Because he is a very good friend with the small engine teach at our school, we plan on cleaning out his parts bin
next week.

New Shop and future builds.  Img_2013
Before you ask what the tube steel is. It is a Paint ball APC he is almost done with.

New Shop and future builds.  Img_2014

So the shop is going to be cleaned soon ish.

Projects we are thinking of doing is:

-Possibly building my engine or one of the other ohv's to take some turbo boost.

-Trying some odd ideas to make my Brigs possibly rev stupid high. (we are talking around 6000-8000 rpm)
I already got some parts to try installing to dodge some of the normal Engine probables at that speed.

- lastly we are possibly making a go kart/rally cart from scratch.

- busting random small engine myths on video because that's how meny random engines we got.
Back to top Go down

New Shop and future builds.
Page 1 of 1