All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inCountdown Timer
Swing by the Chatroom anytime! Chat events held every Saturday, 8pm EST - whenever!
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
The 2018 Build Off is almost HALF WAY!! Click Here to view 2017 results!
ATLTF sticker shipments will resume soon! View them here, and keep up to date!
The forum is getting a minor face-lift. We hope you like it. Details here: Facelifting the Forum

Share | 

Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:07 am

@Crazy_Carl yes she is very capable of way more but im not sure if i will need it with the guys i race with !! none of them are moving this fast . THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !! i will do a final video before to long , i have a test and tune on april 14th maybe i can do it then !
Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Forum Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 am

@MightyRaze im getting close to break in , just not sure if i will un govern it !
ITS STUPID FAST NOW !!
Back to top Go down
SebastianAlbrecht
Skilled
Skilled

Forum Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:11 pm

WOW after painting this thing looks Ossom, and sounds Badass!! Wish i can test drive it Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon May 07, 2018 7:57 am

well this is not what bounty hunter was built for but it did very well !! i built the rig im racing last year it has a 340 snowmobile engine with a 1 inch live axle , bounty hunter has a 670 predator and 1 inch live axle . we raced heads up and i smoked him before we got 20 feet . so i gave him 3 out and i guess you will see !!

Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon May 07, 2018 8:00 am

having a lil fun !! this is NOT THE END OF THIS BUILD !! i have oval racing coming up in a month or so and will do a video of that along with a final video of this build !! i hope you all have enjoyed this build so far !! thanks for every thing !!

Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Rep : 163

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon May 07, 2018 9:24 am

Lovin it.  Great job!  Make sure you get a money shot for the vote in Dec!

1982 Murray GT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2-39002 . . . [2018 Entry]
Progress:  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           0              |              50             |             100

Murray CCT (KAL prebuild)
Sasquatch II . [2017 Finalist]
Li'l Red Murray

Arrow How To Upload Pictures
Back to top Go down
http://mightyraze.com
Crazy_Carl
Expert
Expert

Forum Rep : 55

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon May 07, 2018 9:28 am

Those drag races look like a ton of fun!
Back to top Go down
Double W Cross Ranch
Grand Master
Grand Master

Forum Rep : 13

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 am

What's the top speed so far?
Back to top Go down
https://themagazineishalff.wixsite.com/website
SebastianAlbrecht
Skilled
Skilled

Forum Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 am

really nice
Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Tue May 08, 2018 7:55 pm

@Double W Cross Ranch im still half throttle right now and with GPS it said 53 mph so far
Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:42 am

ok guys here is just a few pics of bounty hunter !! she is getting a make over !!

Back to top Go down
biggasmowers
Grand Master
Grand Master

Forum Rep : 53

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 am

Wow. 53mph at half throttle? So technically you could get around 98? Is it ungoverned?
Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 am

well i started this rig as my oval racer for this year but my home town track canceled the races this year do to low spectator turn out !! with this rig and how i built it , it is mean and fast but not up to Parr for other tracks ,and also not set up for pavement . i had2 ways i could take this build after all that . #1 dump a bunch more cash in it and bring it up to Par for other tracks and make it a pavement racer or #2 as you can see by the pic's !!
i went this rout do to the amount of money i already have in it and did not want to spend a ton more cash , this way cost me around $250 rather than another $1500 !! i built the new frame by hand and made it 6 feet long from front to back , i removed the front axle and flipped it back to the under side of the frame , rebuilt the steering , and threw some old tires on it to get the front back on the ground so i could make the rear live axle mounts and make the frame level !! from there me and 2 guys lifted the complete old chassis on to the new frame , i added spacer blocks where i needed to get the chassis sitting level , i did come across a complete set of 26 inch swamp lites pretty cheap and used 4 12 inch suburban rims to mount to the rig , i did have to add a new idler sprocket and longer chain , i did not like the look of the old hood and had a craftsman DYT 4000 hood laying out back and made what you see now !! she is a complete rig once again and its first pro bog is tomorrow at noon !! there will be video and picks of it running !!
i know a lot of you wanted to see this rig in the oval but i could not afford to get it to there specs at the other tracks !! i built it this way because a lot of you like trail riding and mud bogging and i think you would like this version better !! I KNOW I DO !! im sorry if i let you down and all but i also hope you understand at the same time !!  

Back to top Go down
biggasmowers
Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 am

Quite a change but still, the idea of having a powerful engine with a cvt has always madee wonder how it would handle in the mud as those cvts give out some insane torque and there's nothing to break unless the belt wears out. Looking forward to seeing in bog!
Back to top Go down
bow tie mud guy
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:01 pm

the new lift is great !! i love it , the ride , the feel , the power right up till this happened !!
oh well at least i found the week link !!

Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Rep : 163

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:08 pm

I saw your ride. Looks like it was a wild one! cheers

1982 Murray GT. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2-39002 . . . [2018 Entry]
Progress:  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           0              |              50             |             100

Murray CCT (KAL prebuild)
Sasquatch II . [2017 Finalist]
Li'l Red Murray

Arrow How To Upload Pictures
Back to top Go down
http://mightyraze.com
biggasmowers
Grand Master
Grand Master

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:59 pm

Huh, not as epic as I was expecting . What broke on the front end?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]   

Back to top Go down

Bow Tie Mud Guy : BOUNTY HUNTER BUILD [2018 Build-Off Entry]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4