All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Made a halloween lawn ornament today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TourMax

Made a halloween lawn ornament today! Empty
PostSubject: Made a halloween lawn ornament today!   Made a halloween lawn ornament today! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 7:41 pm

I got tired of watching the video of the motorcycle ghost scarecrow/weathervane and wishing I had one. You can't buy one, so there was only one way to scratch that itch:

I built my own!

Made a halloween lawn ornament today! 43c61e10
Made a halloween lawn ornament today! 4d580410
Made a halloween lawn ornament today! 2bb0a410

Should look awesome in the front yard! I still have to work out the base pivot so it follows the wind,  but I think I’m just going to use a large lazy susan bearing and a weighted base.

I built it so the body hinges at the shoulders. When the wind blows the fabric back, the head tilts forward and it it looks like the ghost is leaning into the wind.

I think I’m going to put a white or red led in the headlight and turn it on for halloween night.

Should be neat as hell!

Smile
Back to top Go down
AllisKidD21
AllisKidD21

5000+ Posts
5000+ Posts!
2020 Build-Off Entrant
2020 Build-Off Entrant
1st Place Build-Off 2019
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2019

PostSubject: Re: Made a halloween lawn ornament today!   Made a halloween lawn ornament today! Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2018, 7:47 pm

Haha, nice work! Should look pretty cool at night with the headlight on and what not.

"This'll either wake you up or put you to sleep forever!"- Red Green         "Whatever you do you should do right, even if it's something wrong." - Hank Hill

- MTD Off-Road Build
      - Ford LT 110 Off-Road Build
      - Craftsman GT 6000 Off-Road Build
       - Sears LT11 Rat Rod Build *2019 Build-Off Winner!*

Garden Tractor Collection: Allis B-110 x2, 710, 716, & 410 - Wheel Horse 655, 953 & 500 Special - Case 444 - Bolens Versamatic, G10 & 1668 Diesel Swapped - Cub 106, 124 & 1000/149 Frankentractor - Ford 120, LGT 125 & 145 - White 1650 Yard Boss - Moto Mower 710-100
Back to top Go down
TourMax

PostSubject: Re: Made a halloween lawn ornament today!   Made a halloween lawn ornament today! Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2018, 1:51 pm

Well, its out on the front porch and it looks awesome!

Turned out better than I had hoped. I’d post a video, but the forum won’t let me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made a halloween lawn ornament today!   Made a halloween lawn ornament today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made a halloween lawn ornament today!
Page 1 of 1