All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

Free tractor in the SF Bay Area Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerFree tractor in the SF Bay Area Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
ATLTF sticker shipments will resume soon! View them here, and keep up to date!
Haspin Acres Rally 2019 June 5th - 9th... Join this growing event! Details Here!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

Free tractor in the SF Bay Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrapAPoodle
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

Free tractor in the SF Bay Area Empty
PostSubject: Free tractor in the SF Bay Area   Free tractor in the SF Bay Area Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Free tractor in the SF Bay Area Untitl11
I had grand plans to do something with this tractor, now I'd really rather have the space back. I picked this tractor up in a deal where I brought a friends new tractor and hauled this one away. This tractor was very well maintained and stored indoors. It looks amazing for it's age. It ran perfect until I disconnected the wiring at the switch side. I was going to rewire it, I added and few new switches and that's as far as I got. I may keep the seat, It's a hydro and it's free in the North Bay. The picture is dirty, but this thing cleans up really nice. If interested, please respond to Trapapoodle13@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down

Free tractor in the SF Bay Area
Page 1 of 1