All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

Vintage Dynamark identification help Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerVintage Dynamark identification help Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
Haspin Acres Rally 2019 June 5th - 9th... Join this growing event! Details Here!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

Vintage Dynamark identification help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rerun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Forum Rep : 0

Vintage Dynamark identification help Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Hoping someone can help me find what year this was made and maybe some info on it. I’ve researched and found nothing on this model. This is what I know... the person I bought it from says it came with their house and was in the corner of the garage untouched since 1983. They never used it or messed with it so don’t know how long it actually sat. Looks to be hardly used and can tell it’s not been in the weather. Has a Briggs 5 hp and a peerless 3 speed chain driven to the axle. 32” deck with 2 blades and a rear discharge. Has direct steering with solid front tires. Here is a few pics...if they uploaded correctly. I’ll post more pics of the model numbers of unit and engine in next post. Thanks.

Vintage Dynamark identification help Bd7cc710
Vintage Dynamark identification help 4c1e9a10
Vintage Dynamark identification help 706da910
Back to top Go down
Double W Cross Ranch
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Double W Cross Ranch

Forum Rep : 51

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 7:18 pm

Nice! That thing is practically pristine! I'd resto it and sell it.
Back to top Go down
https://themagazineishalff.wixsite.com/website
Rerun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:03 pm

@Double W Cross Ranch wrote:
Nice!  That thing is practically pristine!  I'd resto it and sell it.

I was thinking on doing just that.....finding parts may be a problem. Only thing I seen missing was a front wheel hub cap. Here are some pics of the model numbers.

Vintage Dynamark identification help 540e3210
Vintage Dynamark identification help 19215c10
Vintage Dynamark identification help 87fd2710
Back to top Go down
AllisKidD21
AllisKidD21

Forum Rep : 173

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 8:50 pm

Man that thing is cleeeeeeeean! I bet it hardly has any hours on it!

Interesting that it has the 3-speed Peerless 700, don't see those as often. Also, by the numbers on the engine it's a 1982 model, so that could very well be the age of the tractor as well.

- Toro Rat Rod Tractor Build
        - Ford LT 110 Off-Road Build
        - Craftsman GT 6000 Off-Road Build
        - John Deere 110 Basic Off-Road Build
        - Allis B-110, Case 444, WH 655, Bolens Versamatic -
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Thanks for the info. engine being a 82 would make the guys story pretty accurate. It probably had one season if that on it the parked for 35 years. Engine doesn’t look like it was ever opened up or removed. Original tires and belts that still look near new and no rust or wear on bottom of the deck. I got it running this evening but need carb work...runs only on starting fluid. Hope I can find a carb kit for this....will check Monday.
Back to top Go down
Double W Cross Ranch
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Double W Cross Ranch

Forum Rep : 51

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Oh c'mon, you can just right to that PO box to get the replacement parts!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://themagazineishalff.wixsite.com/website
Rerun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 2:20 pm

Lol I just might do that
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Expert
Expert
prancstaman

Forum Rep : 68

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Nice rider there. And Welcome to the forum. Looks like an off brand of a Toro rear engine rider, or a Craftsman rear engine rider. If you can't find any info on the riding mower tag, The next step would be to look on the individual part that needs work done to it. You mentioned you need a carb rebuild kit, then use the numbers on the engine to get the carb kit. But I bet if you take apart the carb to clean it, I bet you would be able to reuse the gaskets and clean out the screens on the pickups. Usually how it goes. Or, that motor looks like a push mower engine fitted to that rider, probably got a general rebuild kit hanging on a shelf somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Skilled
Skilled
Murraymountain

Forum Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:01 pm

That thing is awesome! I don't even think it needs to be restored. Probably just some new gas and as you say a carb cleaning and then in a museum LOL! I'll bet that thing'll make the yard look like a golf course!
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:42 pm

Think I will take the carb apart and see how the gaskets look. I just assumed they are bad from setting up these years. However the tank was dry and carb looks clean from the outside and it probably never seen ethanol fuel they may be ok. Dying to see how this thing runs and cuts but does need to be just parked and appreciated. I’ve attached a pic below of the steering setup....such a simple idea they used. The steering column is 1 solid piece that has a offset bend in it that runs through hole in a cross bar to the spindles. The hole looks like a definite point for wear. Machine is really a budget build and wouldn’t last long if used a lot.

Vintage Dynamark identification help 169aff10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage Dynamark identification help   Vintage Dynamark identification help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage Dynamark identification help
Page 1 of 1