All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown TimerDynamark Woods Beater  Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
Haspin Acres Rally 2019 June 5th - 9th... Join this growing event! Details Here!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

Dynamark Woods Beater

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

Forum Rep : 45

Dynamark Woods Beater  Empty
PostSubject: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 12:01 pm

My Hoarding Addiction went too far.... Right when I sold Mowing Murray I bought ANOTHER MOWER!!!!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats229

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats228

it has a deck & a uncomplete Bagger, & the original plans were to fix it up & sell it, but since my Bud wants something to rip in the woods, I've decided to sell uit as is to my Buddy & he builds it with me!

To do List:

-Pulley Swap (1:1 Ratio)
-patching the deck
-Tuning up the Flathead (it runs, but the oil is garbage, & the carb leaks)
-adding a pull starter
-fixing the Wiring (somehow the wire that's coming outta the coils thats charging the battery is burnt & cut & there's something else messed up in the harness)
-Converting the Spicer from Grease to Oil
-maybe cutting the turfs
Back to top Go down
AllisKidD21
AllisKidD21

Forum Rep : 186

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 1:04 pm

I went ahead and changed the title of your thread. Even with the censorship, I didn't think it was neccessary to have right in the title...

- Toro Rat Rod Tractor Build
        - Ford LT 110 Off-Road Build
        - Craftsman GT 6000 Off-Road Build
        - John Deere 110 Basic Off-Road Build
        - Allis B-110, Case 444, WH 655, Bolens Versamatic -
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
Administrator
MightyRaze

Forum Rep : 343

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 1:16 pm

@AllisKidD21 wrote:
I went ahead and changed the title of your thread. Even with the censorship, I didn't think it was neccessary to have right in the title...

Thanks AK.

Nice Tractor, looks like the frame of my all wheel steer.

Li'l Red Murray
Assistant Head Forum Admin ~ Chat Admin ~ Facebook Page Admin
ATLTF Facebook Page
How To Upload Pictures
ATLTF Staff:
Admins: @Doug, @"Doc Sprocket", @Stretch44875, @MightyRaze
Mods: @TheRainbowBoxer, @AllisKidD21

Back to top Go down
http://mightyraze.com
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2019 2:07 pm

@AllisKidD21 wrote:

No Problem

@MightyRaze wrote:
@AllisKidD21 wrote:

Thanks AK.

Nice Tractor, looks like the frame of my all wheel steer.

Thx. Its Pretty beaten up but I have to get it going for Fathers Day & might do the Pulley swap tomorrow, depending on my Time & the parts I have chilling around
Back to top Go down
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm

small Update!

the horrible Stock Pulley & Clutch setup...

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats231

My Plan... Not gonna fit!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats232

since I had no fitting belt I made a belt fit IDK what it came from, prolly the deck belt off the Widebody, & added a Idler...

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats230

Original Plans were to hack the stock pulley up, but since I want to sell it again once I have a real rig ready, I decided to build a Pulley outta some garbage I had in the shop!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats234

& by adding a flat idler & hacking the stock clutch & a old worn down mower blade up, I built a Clutch that can handle almost every size Engine & rear Pulley!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats233

A better Look to the belt system...

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats235

I topped the old Oil off with waste oil to run the engine & do a test drive & realized that this thing has almost no power & is thirsty AF & changed it after a warmed up engine & small test drive!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats237

& once I tried adjusting the carb I realized it was on the richest setting & the butterfly was hacked up so the governor gave it stock RPMs @ 1/4 throttle & since I dont want to blow that engine up I decided to swap carbs!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats236

With the new Carb on the Engine runs beautifully & has lots of Torque, even in the higher gears it can drive uphill in idle!!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats239

& there's a Pic of it as it sits rn!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats238

yes, it's a Beater S*ut & doesnt need to be pretty!

EDIT:
these dark spots R Water & no oil, I washed a lawn mower earlier & the water spilled a bit everywhere LOL
The Trans sais Peerless but looks weird & Reverse is shot, its just rattling & clinking & the wheels rotate a tiny bit in reverse & 5th gear rattles as well but it runs & with that being said I wont oil fill that Peerless & just SEND IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
AllisKidD21
AllisKidD21

Forum Rep : 186

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 4:01 pm

Neat idea using that piece of a mower blade, looks like it should work well enough.

Does the belt rub on the frame though? Looks pretty close where the V-belt idler is at the back, but it might just be the picture.

- Toro Rat Rod Tractor Build
        - Ford LT 110 Off-Road Build
        - Craftsman GT 6000 Off-Road Build
        - John Deere 110 Basic Off-Road Build
        - Allis B-110, Case 444, WH 655, Bolens Versamatic -
Back to top Go down
CraftsmanQuad19
Grand Master
Grand Master
CraftsmanQuad19

Forum Rep : 89

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 4:41 pm

That’s a very odd peerless rear end. What model is it?

That’s the same chassis as the original CQ, they’re pretty flimsy. Hopefully you find something tougher later on to use so you can sell this one on and make a few bucks
Back to top Go down
Double W Cross Ranch
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
Double W Cross Ranch

Forum Rep : 53

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Nice clutch work. Looks like that engine has a crank leak too, haha.
Back to top Go down
https://themagazineishalff.wixsite.com/website
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 9:40 am

@AllisKidD21 wrote:
Neat idea using that piece of a mower blade, looks like it should work well enough.

Does the belt rub on the frame though? Looks pretty close where the V-belt idler is at the back, but it might just be the picture.

its pretty close but there's still few MMs left & nothing rubs, the Frame as a belt keeper LOL

@CraftsmanQuad19 wrote:
That’s a very odd peerless rear end. What model is it?

That’s the same chassis as the original CQ, they’re pretty flimsy. Hopefully you find something tougher later on to use so you can sell this one on and make a few bucks

940 007
Yep it sucks, reverse is blown up & 5th is rattling like crazy
Just carefully sending it, Want it to last this whole Summer then it can be fully blown up!
Yep thesde Dynamark Frames suck pretty bad!
Im building a Murray Widebody currently that will replace it but 4 the Time I need something to rip around this quick & dirty Beater works well!

@Double W Cross Ranch wrote:
Nice clutch work.  Looks like that engine has a crank leak too, haha.

Yep the crank seal is gone, but Ill just run it as is since I wont spend more money in it than what I paid 4 all the crap I had lying around & the mower itself (250 was way too much 4 it, but once he was delivering it on a Sunday I just dont wanted to send him back since I needed a garbage Mower to rip & he gave me a Spicer as spare trans with it & other stuff as well)
Back to top Go down
Murraymountain
Skilled
Skilled
Murraymountain

Forum Rep : 15

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 10:25 am

Oooooooo, that oil is puuuurrrrty!

That thing reminds me of a 50s F100 with no bed LOL!
Back to top Go down
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 3:30 pm

@Murraymountain wrote:
Oooooooo, that oil is puuuurrrrty!

That thing reminds me of a 50s F100 with no bed LOL!

That Oil looks very good compared to what I usually see inside of lawn mower & lawn Tractor engines

LOL its ugly, wimpy, crappy, matches Ford somehow LOL
Back to top Go down
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 3:40 pm

We've had a blast the last few days with this Rig!!

Yesterday were Fathers Day & we ripped it through the woods with everything Mens need in the trailer & several buddies & this thing never failed, even through the fact it looks like Garbage & rides pretty bad & the trans is about to die, but it still works & brought everyone back home!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats243

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats242

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats244

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats245

Then we made some BBQ @ my home!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats247

& then chilled again somewhere else!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats246

This was a great Day & Im surprised that this ugly beater did nothing but working reliable & pulling hard!
Back to top Go down
SebastianAlbrecht
Expert
Expert
SebastianAlbrecht

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:25 pm

I've got tired of wasting tons of time to open & close that damn hood 24/7 so I just removed it & bolted the Grill straight to the dash with garbage pipe I found in my Outdoor Storage Area!

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats248

I have to check the Oil 24/7 cuz it burns some Oil so I decided it A looks like a Rat Rod with no hood & B is easier to maintain the Engine since U see it 24/7 when U ride it!

& then I welded an old MTD Deck Drive Pulley on the piece off that Flathead what holds the screen on to start it with no battery since I have no battery to put in it & just took the Battery outta my AYP 24/7 when I ran it

Dynamark Woods Beater  Whats249

Works very Well!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynamark Woods Beater    Dynamark Woods Beater  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynamark Woods Beater
Page 1 of 1