All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

last minute idea ! woods trailer. Lend10PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inDiscordCountdown Timerlast minute idea ! woods trailer. Rend10
Welcome to the All Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum!
2019 Build Off Underway!
2019 Top Tractor Challenge! Aug 17th and 18th! DETAILS HERE!

last minute idea ! woods trailer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
diddie
Apprentice
Apprentice
diddie

Forum Rep : 15

last minute idea ! woods trailer. Empty
PostSubject: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 9:16 pm

I was scraping out a Cub Cadet Z force today and the more i striped it the more it started looking like a vision i've had to build a dual axle wood hauling woods trailer ! so my plan to clean up the work shop turned into the first stage of this build. heres a few pics of todays progresslast minute idea ! woods trailer. 20190621
last minute idea ! woods trailer. 20190620
last minute idea ! woods trailer. 20190622
Back to top Go down
prancstaman
Expert
Expert
prancstaman

Forum Rep : 74

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2019 1:33 pm

The last minute ideas are usually the best ideas, LOL.
Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
mr.modified

Forum Rep : 56

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 4:30 pm

That'll be cool to see done. A dual axle trailer would look pretty heavy duty.

last minute idea ! woods trailer. 1023291?$gif$***Simplicity Racing Team*** #64 last minute idea ! woods trailer. 1023291?$gif$
Simplicity Adventure Edition #64
Diesel Submarine Project
Baja Sears Suburban
Modified Briggs Model 5s
ATLTF.COM Race Truck
Back to top Go down
Destructive
Apprentice
Apprentice
Destructive

Forum Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Looking forward to seeing this one and where it goes!

Back to top Go down
mr.modified
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran
mr.modified

Forum Rep : 56

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 3:57 pm

You could mount both axles on a simple pivot so the wheels are always on the ground. Wouldn't have to have springs or anything. Just some sort of triangle sort of structure. Only thing with that is it would add weight. Also would add a bit of complexity to the build.

last minute idea ! woods trailer. 1023291?$gif$***Simplicity Racing Team*** #64 last minute idea ! woods trailer. 1023291?$gif$
Simplicity Adventure Edition #64
Diesel Submarine Project
Baja Sears Suburban
Modified Briggs Model 5s
ATLTF.COM Race Truck
Back to top Go down
diddie
Apprentice
Apprentice
diddie

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 10:19 pm

@mr.modified wrote:
You could mount both axles on a simple pivot so the wheels are always on the ground. Wouldn't have to have springs or anything. Just some sort of triangle sort of structure. Only thing with that is it would add weight. Also would add a bit of complexity to the build.
was planning on a ridged mount but i like the way you're thinking. Been trying to get back on this project but have been pulled into too many different directions lately ! hopefully will get some progress this week.
Back to top Go down
diddie
Apprentice
Apprentice
diddie

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Had to gather up some supplies to get back to this project so i could move on. And thanks to Mr. Modified i will have independently pivoting axles. Keep in mind it is upside down in the pics. I am happy with the progress but i need to get my A$$ in gear as i need to cut and haul a mess of firewood out of the woods before cold weather sets in. (funny i'm talking about cold weather when it's going to be in the 90s the next few days here in Indiana ! ) but it wont be long before it flips the switch.
last minute idea ! woods trailer. 20190811
last minute idea ! woods trailer. 20190810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last minute idea ! woods trailer.   last minute idea ! woods trailer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last minute idea ! woods trailer.
Page 1 of 1